Hardman is hard to find!

I agree with Mart_UK, and am some what concerned about this guys privacy and security. I have to really question why someone would resort to this forum to find an ex-husband? I am not buying the apology bit. If this "women" (how do we know?) was really interested in finding this guy, she she should have court records (divorce papers, support orders etc...) and a network of family and friends she could have gone through to find him sometime during the last 19 years.

No, I am not buying this, and I smell trouble! Be warned board members, this could happen to any of us at any time, on any forum board!

Hi,

I may be a bit naive here, but I think you guys are too paranoid. Why do you instantly believe Melanie is up to no good? It may very well be legit.

You have shown enough concern on here that people reading the thread won't just talk to Melanie directly if they know Hardman, but would instead talk to him first (which I think most would have done anyway). I suggest you guys give it a rest.

Sanuk!

Monaco 10? Now I am completely lost...

But I suppose we have said all we can say on this topic, and have had some fun, but maybe it is time to give it a rest. Time to move on, I know, lets go to trip reports and bust on that guy who may have picked up a Katoey! smile.gif" border="0

[ October 22, 2001: Message edited by: Old hippie ]

Sorry O h,

Monaco10 was from the old NanaPlaza Delphi board. I think she may have posted on this board too?

Anyway she was a very upset western woman who was wondering why her husband was going to Thailand so much. I think they ended up getting a divorce and she was quite bitter about it. frown.gif" border="0

Archived