What's the deal with good girls?

Originally posted by jingjoh:

[QB].

You tell her you are not interested in bar girls period, and you make damn sure you never put yourself in the position of being caught out. If this means using short time hotels, then thats what you do, you might have to get friendly with one of the staff in your hotel, so that you can check on whether she is asking questions or not."

i'd go with this one

"I dont agree with the other posters that educated girls are just as boring etc etc as the others",

And with this one too

about secretive goings of thai males,it seems though that in long relations the mia luang gets to know of the mia noi.Not so sure about the mia Kep and the following ones

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A goof friend of mine, a Norwegian guy who works in Bkk had a good girl gf. She had gone to a uni and had a job in marketingt somewhere.

She was also quite western enjoyed dating western men had done many times and would even go the full moon party on Ko Pagn Nagn with over Thai girls to get drunk and pull western guys

She was however very sneeky, my friend would take BG's back to his condo . The thai girl always seemed to know.

He found out that she had the cleaner on the payroll who gave reports of his infedelity shocked.gif" border="0

Yeah I agree, I was a bit harsh in the opening lines of that message, prolly caused by the latest email from my idiot mates 37 yr old bar girl asking for 200K baht to fix daddys house and farm, he's another lost cause who wont listen to anyone or read any web boards period, he is convinced she is not like the other girls, having been to Thailand only once, for 4 weeks and declaring she loves him 3 days after meeting her in Nana.

sad sad world.... wink.gif" border="0

Thanks for the advice people, I don't not agree with the general consensus here. Bear in mind the bit that's dragged on is only one part of what I originally asked too.

I do think in some situations it may be okay though, but this is complicated and am reluctant to give examples and cause more backlash.

BTW when I meant "good-girl" I basically meant a girl who was not a prostitute. Just becasue she's a good-girl doesn't mean that she's only been with a couple guys before. The one I'm talking with has admitted to having numerous BF's including having more than one at the same time.

One would think if it's best not to tell a girl you whore, that the girl shouldn't be telling you she's a slut, so this just goes to show.

Cheers

you haven't actually met yet, right?

deny all prior whorings, admit nothing. you are the paragon of virtue. she'll remember every word you tell her. your business activities require periods of absence to give you space. she's smart, watch out. if she's not, watch out. Thais tell stretchers with consummate ease. yes, women are powerful, which means what? . . . more caution. funny how their weird logic is so successful. no use trying to figure it out. after all, they're females. and Thai. we will never understand. but then we don't have to. just enjoy while the joyment's there. 45 kilos of scintillating mysterious protoplasm. ah, life is wonderful.

p.s. and when she accidentally touches you on the knee (she's obviously reaching out for help here) return the compliment by gently fondling her . . . .

do you think she knows about this board and is reading these posts as we write?

(I'm always right, except when I'm wrong)

quote:

Originally posted by mtunley:

One would think if it's best not to tell a girl you whore, that the girl shouldn't be telling you she's a slut, so this just goes to show.

Cheers

Well once she said that i wouldn't consider her a good girl any more,or get too much of a headache on how to treat her.Still U can hope for some fun

quote:

Originally posted by farangbaa:

[QB]p.s. and when she accidentally touches you on the knee (she's obviously reaching out for help here) return the compliment by gently fondling her . . . .

do you think she knows about this board and is reading these posts as we write?[QB]

I don't think so, but maybe she knows somebody who does, I guess you just never know eh.

Archived