What's the deal with good girls?

LeoTex:

Take it easy pal, you just have to get over the "hump" it gets better ( you never get amune to the thai flu, you just get to tolerate it. (unless you get a different strain from reverse osmosis the company of a fun girl)

it really does help to talk about it.

( better than complete withdrawl, or systematic desensitization)

kohchaiBkk: this is getting kinda goofey for sure.

Hope we all get some fun out of it.

makes my day go by better. ( and they all think I am working my ass off at this terminal)

live large

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pasathai,

You need to make yourself a little clearer on your first statement. When you say "I just need to get over the hump", what are you making reference to? Are you trying to say as more time goes by, I will be at the top (peak) of my illness? After reaching or getting over hump, it will be down hill and my illness will start to subside? Or do you really mean to say, that "hump" is short for humping? If that is what you mean, I hope I never recover the illness.

Looking at the number of post you have made to the board, I'm sure you will have this answer also. When you use the technical term "reverse osmosis" I'm not sure what this means. Is this the same as a bbbj? I have in the past gotten some kind of "strain" from this activity.

I do believe talking about the LOS would be helpful. The only problem I have found with this, if they haven't been they will not understand what the hell you are talking about.

Last but not least, you mention "withdrawl". Can I assume that you are also addicted to this habit? You do know that this an acquired behavor pattern regularly followed until it has become almost involuntary. If you like I can get you set up with a AA (Asia Anonymous) meeting. Up To You!

LeoTex

Originally posted by OFAY ONE:

>>I just want to offer you my humble oppinions and a little of my experience. If you dont like what I say, just leave it.

I like to hear everyobdys opinions and take on things to make my own mind up on something.

>>dont expect to much is all I can say.. thai women may think they need men but they are POWERFUL... Ask your self what do you really want ..

I'm expecting nothing so I won't be disappointed, but I think she basically wants to try out a falang to see what they're like. When I mentioned the possibility of staying there for a long time she implied that that wouldn't be so good and it's best only to stay there for a short holiday or something.

>>I wish you luck man.. my girl was a waitress, middle class, nothing fancy..

I always keep an open mind she may still be BS'ing to me but I like to think I have pretty good judgement. She has a house, a car, a carpark in town and a job with a multinational company (including the email address and photos to go with it).

Thanks for your help

It all sounds very good indeed mtunley.. Here's some more advice :-)

How did you ever get it in your head that whoring was semi-acceptable, or that it would be unbelievable if you didn't partake.. NEVER EVER let on that you're even remotely interested or even know where to find one. The whole thing repulses you. You've gotten into serious arguments back home because people thought you would visit prostitutes in Thailand. And so on. Really, the last thing she wants is another lo-so Farang sex tourist who may give her Aids and, perhaps worse, may have little tramp girlies popping out of the woodwork to say 'Hi' to emberrass her beyond this universe and the next.

Try to plan a trip with her outside Bangkok. Even though Bangkok is as big a city as they get, it's remarkable how often you run into people you know especially at popular restaurants, malls and night spots. This may (or may not) make her feel shy if she's seen with you at this pre-relationship stage. Going out of town may take a load off her shoulders, and may make spending nights together a lot more likely. Some girls of course don't mind or don't care and will go for it at the first opportunity. Ask her if she prefers the beach or the mountains.

Finally, if she touches you, in ANY way, as much as an accidental hand on your knee or shoulder for half a second, it means she's game for more physical activity. (Perhaps not right away, but you have to find a good environment smile.gif" border="0

Cheers,

Chanchao

quote:

Originally posted by Chanchao:

It all sounds very good indeed mtunley.. Here's some more advice :-)

How did you ever get it in your head that whoring was semi-acceptable, or that it would be unbelievable if you didn't partake.. NEVER EVER let on that you're even remotely interested or even know where to find one. The whole thing repulses you.

That's what I suspected and we've only lightly touched on that subject. I don't know how I got it into my head that whoring was acceptable. I guess because I myself don't believe that any guy goes to Thailand and doesn't participate in sanuk activities. You know like the wry semi-smile you would exchange with a guy back home on the topic of visiting that country, the kind you can exchange in a crowd of people and not arouse suspicion.

I find it hard to believe that a good girl there can be so niave as to think you seriously go there alone to enjoy the tourist spots, and never partake in a bit of sanuk.

I thought it may have been more a case of when she asks you, you categorically deny and repulse the idea, but she knows you're lying and you know she knows you're lying, but so long as you don't admit to it she won't lose face. If you know what I mean.

Kinda like if your GF back home sees you checking out some other chicks but doesn't say anything because she realises that's just what guys do, nothing she can say will change what you do, and talking about it might just create arguments.

I don't like to lie too much and I was considering telling her that I whore part time and that they don't mean anything to me etc but I think that would totatally destroy my chances. I think "mums" the word. tongue.gif" border="0

Cheers

In the recent passed, I was blasted for my views on girls I had met on BKK Chat. Here goes again. It has been my experience that one way or another, they are looking for something. Almost all of them (only 6 or so) some how or another hinted at money, or some form of material gift. One of them told me she would come to my hotel if I paid the taxi when I asked how much she thought it would be, she typed in "2000baht?" Another girl wanted a gold braclet etc...

I have met a few nice dinner dates on BKK chat as well. One was a student at Chulongkorn (sp) Univ, and may come to SF next year to study, we had fun, but not to much. We had a nice dinner at the world trade center, and went to a movie. Another I took to Baiyoke (sp) sky tower for dinner, great buffet, great view, only 410bht!! but she got klingy, and wanted to know where we stood, after one date (no sleeping together mind you), and what my intention was. So, approach with caution, and sensitivity, above all else, enjoy the moment!

LeoTex:

Sorry my train of thought was not too clear

( get derailed easily with work, phone calls, ect.)

the "hump" I refer to is when your blues get to a peak ( or several peaks if something triggers a memory of snauk)

But ( for me anyway) it gets better, or at least tolerable.

"reverse osmosis" you really enjoy the time you spend with a particular girl, and thinking about it back "home" brings on the blues.

I don't know if I am addicted. ( not admiting an addiction automatically makes you an addict doesent it?)

but I keep comming back every chance I get, and it gets more complicated as time goes by.

But I look at wanting to get back to los as a positive force in my life, gives me more incentive to work hard, plan, ( every one needs a plan don' they?)

Old hippie:

pity you got blasted for your views:

whatever we put here is just words, can't really harm anyone. ( unless someone names names maybe). funny how ppl get so excited about someone with different views than theirs.

I share your view that just about any thai

( not just thai of course) women want something out of a meeting/date or whatever.

problem is, its tough to see it comming until you are "reeled in"

the ones that "cling" to you are a real bother

( imho) I notice if they hold ur hand while walking, its not too serious. ( in the matter of clinging) but if they got you by the arm,

(with both hands at times...)( no kidding) they will be tough to dislodge. ( get away from when you want some space)

I also notice. ( maybe just me) that when you walk with a thail girl/lady. and you do get to go hand in hand. she will manage to brush the back of ur arm aginst her "chest" from time to time. not that I don't mine it, but it seems more than just coincident.

maybe I am getting a little too far off subject, but I think compairing our info is very interesting.

any one else notice any "quirks" of thai girls they want share?

pasathai,

I was starting to worry about you. Maybe you sleep in and got to work late. Your fellow workers were looking over your shoulder and didn't understant why you had a towel over your computer screen.

As far as the blues, I hope I have reach the peak. I don't think I could deal with it, if it get worst.

As far as your addiction goes. You do know that your denial (your refusal to believe) lets the rest of us on the board know you do have a major problem. I would like to know what the 12 step program is for this.

I think you are way off base again when you agreed with "Old hippie". Not all Thai girls want more than just a nice time when out with you on a date. Yes, there are some (many) that expect much more than we are willing to give. Yes, we sometimes find this out to late in the relationship. I almost hate to say this with you watching what I post. I just had a girl I meet in bangkok chat send me a email. She told me that she was going back to her hometown for a few days. It seems that her brother hurt his leg in some kind of accident. She also went on to say that she didn't know how she could pay for the trip home. I have just translated her words to what I think she was telling me. My question here is, do they start asking for money before you even meet them????????

Old hippie,

Again I find myself agreeing with pasathai. It is a shame to get blasted for saying something you believe. Sort of how he started off on me before he slowed down.

LeoTex

PS; pasathai, I thought when she was holding my hand and brushed my arm accross her chest, she was just scratching a itch.

LeoTex:

sorry for the delay in replying, I had to get a clean towel smile.gif" border="0

I'll reply in quote to your post to save time

( and make some sense I hope)

" As far as the blues, I hope I have reach the peak. I don't think I could deal with

it, if it get worst.

As far as your addiction goes. You do know that your denial (your refusal to

believe) lets the rest of us on the board know you do have a major problem."

maybe a problem, but not for me. ( so far)

I

would like to know what the 12 step program is for this.

sure, the hard part is finding 12 thai girls that will co operate. smile.gif" border="0

I think you are way off base again when you agreed with "Old hippie". Not all

Thai girls want more than just a nice time when out with you on a date."

Could be, since its all IMHO. ( very humble)

Yes,

there are some (many) that expect much more than we are willing to give. Yes,

we sometimes find this out to late in the relationship. I almost hate to say this

with you watching what I post. I just had a girl I meet in bangkok chat send me

a email. She told me that she was going back to her hometown for a few days.

It seems that her brother hurt his leg in some kind of accident.

((( fell of the buffalo when it died)))

She also went

on to say that she didn't know how she could pay for the trip home. I have just

translated her words to what I think she was telling me. My question here is, do

they start asking for money before you even meet them????????

I think they use the shotgun approach, hit up as many guys for some $$ and see what they get.

Old hippie,

Again I find myself agreeing with pasathai. It is a shame to get blasted for

saying something you believe. Sort of how he started off on me before he

slowed down.

LeoTex

PS; pasathai, I thought when she was holding my hand and brushed my arm

accross her chest, she was just scratching a itch. I think she was trying to give you the "itch"

Actually, I think it is just a thai thing, and not really intentional, as my daughters do the same thing. maybe just Psyics, ( short and taller person togeather)

I never had this happen here, calif>( if it happened while dating in high school ( light years ago) I probably would have noticed ( and had a hardon for the rest of the day)

Not to get off the subject too far, but another quirk I notice. ( anyone else but me paying attention?)

when offering a girl some food at dinner, and she does not want it ( had enough), she will say no thank you, shake her head, but make a face like you proffered a turd on a fork?

I see this almost every day, so there has to be something to it?

Archived