Playboy hotel or alternative?

trooper

I will arrive in Bangkok at 5:50 am and have to be back at the airport at about 15:00 pm. I was wondering if it would be wise to get a room at the Playboy hotel or some other similar place and take a little nap. Perhaps there is time to go look for a little afternoon fun from the beergarden 7. How much does the Playboy hotel cost if stay there about 8 hours an what time does the BG open?

I hear it runs about 500-550 baht if you keep the room until noon the next day, same as Penthouse. Plus, rumor has it, that they will actually give you a blanket and extra towels if you stay long-time (overnight). I think BG7 opens about 10 AM, although, since I am always diligently working at my office everyday at that time, I cannot be 110% positive.

Neither is worth is, dirty, and not safe to leave stuff, while off on the hunt. I suggest Goldern Palace on SOi 1, maybe 700bht, Thai house in, Next to the beer garden, maybe 700 also. Nana Thai Mansion, or Woorburi, Soi 4...Rah-Jah maybe 800, not sure...all a bit nicer than PB or Penthouse...

there are some bars at SC and Washington Square with a dayshift, but as i usually only go out late evening i am not updated which ones.

some MP have also dayshifts like chaophraya 2

please read the thread "spend the night at Don Muang airport" in the travel section; you can as well spend the day there

Archived