A Sample Of A Go-Go Dancer's Income Potential

Hugh_Hoy

Neo said:

Girls in pong primarily want to work at bars with the most customers since they make more than their salary with just a couple long times. That's why you don't tend to find really good lookers at empty bars; it's kind of a spiraling cycle up or down. You have bars like King 2 with more customers, thus better lookers go to work there, thus more customers, and so on. And you have bars like Kiss that have few customers, so stunners leave, even few customers go, and so on downward.

I've noticed this too. I call it the gogo bar death spiral.

And what's more mysterious is that more often than not, these empty bars full of unattractive dancers have higher drink prices then the bars full of stunners.

How does that work?

Nowadays when I walk into a bar, even before checking out the girls, I'll look to see if there are any other customers in there. If it's empty I'll walk straight out. I can't remember ever having a good time in an empty bar.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Hugh_Hoy,

I do believe that a good looking bar girl can make easyly around 25 to 50k Baht per month if she is working the hole time and if she not so stupid to invite all her friends all the time.

But the income is not same the money she has at the end of the month. Dont forget about the tequilla sessions inside the bars, or the money the loose during the month because the always came late.

I´ve seen many of them during the last 16 years in Bangkok but even if the girl have costumers which send them millions of baht ... after a very short time and some good ideas like opening a restaurant there is always nothing.

So,... in true it doesnt matter how much money they earn while working in the bar... they always spend what they get.

Cheers,

wolfgang

So,... in true it doesnt matter how much money they earn while working
they always spend what they get.

Don't we all? With interest rates as low as they are I live in credit; drink and plane tickets... gadgets and clothes. I get a good salary but I sure as hell have nothing left at the end of the month to send MY parents. :)

Money is the same as storage space. You accumulate exactly as much junk as you have loft space, cupboards, garage and garden shed.... you spend as much as you earn. You learn about a big payrise or a new job and by the time you get the first paycheck you've spent the difference four times over! :)

We all live within our means, and realise too late we should have saved a little more. :)

Archived