Thai dog eats gold

Chillers

Homework is just another attempt by the bourgeoisie to control the proletariat. I encourage all Soi dogs to stand up for the rights of the masses and hide in dark places in little capitalism factories like Chula. Soi dogs, whenever you see an unguarded assignment or paper do your thing for society.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah - that's about the same rate we got for the dog shit gold (actually we got a bit less).

I now consider it the ultimate kii nok act. Selling the gold just HAD to be done to solidify my image as the master kii nok.

I'm sorry - no nokster points for 8 baht. But is that right - does 8 baht make her a target? How many people here have been robbed, or know of someone that's been robbed in Thailand - I'd like to know. I wonder how it compares to places like the UK, US, Australia, etc.

Chillers said:

I'm sorry - no nokster points for 8 baht. But is that right - does 8 baht make her a target? How many people here have been robbed, or know of someone that's been robbed in Thailand - I'd like to know. I wonder how it compares to places like the UK, US, Australia, etc.

I dunno, but a tg walking alone in the streets after dark with a 5 baht gold necklage is an easy target. In january we have been travelling between Chumpon and Udon Thani twice. The gf did not dare leave her gold treasure in the Chumpon house and carried her gold in her Kipling bag (no copy, the real stuf bought in Belgium). She is convinced a Kipling bag is more of a target also.....

In the end I am glad she got rid of the Thai symbol for wealth.

On the plane back to farangland I saw this fat bald farang with his TG sitting behind me, when he got up to walk to the toilets he was heavilly loaded with gold on his chest and on his wrist.

Na, up to him to show the girls he his a subject to be ripped off from his hard earned cash... :barf:

Only wogs wear fat gold. Usually so they know where to stop shaving.

Seriously, thick gold on a bloke in Aus will not help you pull a root, it'll do the exact opposite. Unless your inclined toward big mumma wog bitches.

Safe to wear gold in Aus. Shure, some Italian visitors I had recently remarked how they can wear thier gold casually without fear of being robbed.

Archived