All the beautiful girls..star fish.lazy,kii kiet?

eee

But did you not notice it is the same anywhere? Of course beatiful girls have been treated like little Princesses since childhood. Every body after that still runs after her ass so why should she get the idea to do something for you. And it has been said already only the beauties who dont have self-confidence will do things for you. It just takes a little bit more work to find them. I like beauty but for this same reason also not. I rather look for the light in the eyes when the lights are on AND somebody is home that means fun!

BuffHello said:

Hot lookers are always a waste of time, lazy ,selfish,narcisistic, smug ,self satisfied ,greedy .They dont have to try because there is always a queue of guys waiting in line. i guess trophy gals are the same anywhere ,but when they have no brain as well its a problem.

That's like saying all farangs are overweight, sloppy, cheap bastards looking to bust their nut for as little as possible. :o

While that description would certainly apply to a lot of tourists on lower suk it dosent apply to all. Same, same with hot looking go-go girls. They are out there, they are fun and you will find them if you put in the effort. :up:

Archived