All the beautiful girls..star fish.lazy,kii kiet?

eee

I'm sure someone has mentioned this before on this board. I'm just curious. I'm leaning toward a little bit older, around 27 and ok looking girls if I really want to have fun shagging. It seems that all the real cuties, especially the light skin girls are very, kii kiet, very lazy in bed. Have you noticed this. I know that these expensive go-go girls have everything handed to them it seems. Maybe it's me, a middle aged, not too attractive dude. These beauties are so fucking lazy and constantly nagging that I wonder how you guys who frequent these expensive go-go establishment do it? Are they all like that? I mean I've had my share of having fun with these lookers by very rarely though. I simply don't enjoy shagging them if they are not enjoying themselves as well. I've read many times that many of you don't care if she comes or if she has fun at all. This post is not toward the young studs out there. So fuck off. hehehehe. chen gao. eee

I will agree the fair skinned hotties are less likely to perform. The second string but still hot girls are more than likely to rock your world.

My favorites are the babes that are stunning and dont know it because of esteem problems... and will do anything to please and get the compliments.

On my recent trip to pattaya I was just going to short time girls and have as much fun as possible but was disapointed with most of them so when I found a performer I kept her last 4 days though the action fell off as I kept getting messages when I picked up my key from the desk and my phone kept ringing at night (newbie mistake dont give out your room number) And she had counted my condoms and a couple were missing from an afternoon excursion i took telling her i was meeting friends. She was really delivering on the BJs but acted like she didnt want fuck me anymore after my butterflying. Experience gained.

Hot lookers are always a waste of time, lazy ,selfish,narcisistic, smug ,self satisfied ,greedy .They dont have to try because there is always a queue of guys waiting in line. i guess trophy gals are the same anywhere ,but when they have no brain as well its a problem.

Hot looking dark skinned gals are ok .

'Hot lookers are always a waste of time, lazy ,selfish,narcisistic, smug ,self satisfied ,greedy'

maybe and maybe not.

perhaps it might be the way you treat them.

of course i have met the lazy stunners but more often than not i have had great times with them.

treat them like a Woman and not a Prostitute and things often change.

i remember one Girl who was a bit of a Starfish in the bedroom but i did BF her again and after taking her for a drink and meal she changed so much.

her performance improved 100% and drained me everytime.......she was good.

While most here might agree that there does seem to be an inverse correlation between how attractive a girl is and how well she performs ? this is just a rule of thumb with no guarantees. About the only sure thing here is that the best looking girls will cost you more money.

Also, using this same logic one might conclude that ugly girls would be the best performers and offer the most bang for the buck. I can vouch from experience that while the less attractive girls may go with you for less (usually much less), they can be just as worthless in the sack.

Myself, I think it best to take the middle ground here ? make that upper-middle ground :) and take girls who rate a 6 to 8 in the beauty department, but with an 8 to 10 body. This combination has worked well for me in the past, but of course YMMV.

ST

Archived