Thai wifes and costs

anonymouse

During my nose-diving marriage, I found that what I saved on not hellraising in go-go bars anymore (well, okay, just the now and then) went down the pan on shoes and handbags for the wife. Even-stevens, mainly.

It was the divorce settlement that really burned me, and years down the road I'm still worse off than I was before we got hitched. We split the house 50-50: I got the outside.

Good luck. Proceed with caution. frown.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by Dundee:

Spirit,

You sound selfish. Are you are referring to men aged 45 and looking for marrying that cute 20+ in LOS or are try to marry one cute farang back in London when at age 45?. In the latter case, good luck.

Hi it may seem selfish I suppose it is I'm looking after number 1. I also think I would be a better husband father etc when I am older, wiser and richer.

Spirit

No flame but imagine that you would marry at age 45, would you really consider of being a father?. Furthermore, I personally do not believe that marriage at elder age would make you a “better” husband. I think you would agree with me that a marriage is like a mixing a chemical solution. You and your spouse become either in a state of equilibrium or you get an exothermic run-away reaction.

Hi there,

At 45 I do think you can be a good father, if you stay fit and keep in touch the child will gain more than he loses.

Hi Working woman,

50 / 50 is very good, but when you have babies it will be 100 / 0. Granted your raising the child and performing domestic chores, thats why I think its so important for the man to have wealth, so the lady doesnt have to work but a good life style is maintained.

La gorn

• 3 weeks later...

During my 'growing up years' I heard the following phrase a number of times two can live as cheaply as one.

Does anyone know who coined this phrase? Where we could find this person and give him/her a good slap? Anyone want to form a posse?

Dreams are good to have but reality does not always match up to these expectations.

D

Dapper-

Sure.... "two can live as cheaply as one."

....So long as the second doesn't eat!

Let's find that person who coined that phrase and kick the %^$@&*% of of him/her.

--UPSer

laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

Archived