How long do sponsors last ?

BuffHello

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About 2 hours. I "sponsor" them while I am short timing them and then it is all over. 2000B a session so they do well out of it, no problem with repeat performances should I so desire and no ongoing dramas. As Charlie Sheen said in his evidence during the Heidi Fleiss Call Girl case, I don't pay them for sex, I pay them to leave!!

I have been coming to Thailand for almost 20 years now, and have travelled extensively throughout the region. The disparity between the income or perceived wealth of Westerners and local women of SE Asian contries is what makes these sought of situations possible. Asian girls in the west are not available as easily or cheaply, irrepective of their nationality.

To illustrat my point, if you offered your local young barmaid waitress or student in the west $1000 for 2 hours of sex you would get alot of acceptances, as this is the equivalent amount relative to their average income, as 2000B is to a TG.

Having said that if someone wants to "sponsor" a girl so that she is at his beck and call for when he is in town then this is similar to "retaining a consultant" as long as the price is right and the payer is not deluded into thinking it is other than a business relationship - albeit a pleasurable one.

walking_atm

• 2 weeks later...

Walking ATM,

Your analogy of 'pleasurable consulting' is the best approach to take for anyone considering becoming a sponsor.

If one decides to take that approach, where's the harm?

walking_atm said:

About 2 hours. I "sponsor" them while I am short timing them and then it is all over. 2000B a session so they do well out of it, no problem with repeat performances should I so desire and no ongoing dramas.

walking_atm

And if she is still in the trade at the same location, she will be glad to see you again on the next trip.

:D

LOOK I HAVE A GIRL "FRIEND" I SEND HER CASH .....IT HELPS HER SCHOOLING AND KEEPS HER OUT OF THE BAR SCENE....NOT THAT SHE WAS EVER INTO IT , BUT IT IS MY CONTRIBUTION AND IM HAPPY TO DO IT

My mate and I were coming off the sky train once behind two girls one of whose phone rang, she immediately started telling some one she loved them in English so we started chanting "Darlling, I love you, I miss you, Darling I don't have money" Her mate laughed that hard she nearly fell down the steps and the girl on the phone was trying to shush us and trying not to laugh at the same time. Sanuk Sanuk.

Wish we'd asked them where they worked now.

>LOOK I HAVE A GIRL "FRIEND" I SEND HER CASH .....IT HELPS HER SCHOOLING AND KEEPS HER OUT OF THE BAR SCENE....NOT THAT SHE WAS EVER INTO IT , BUT IT IS MY CONTRIBUTION AND IM HAPPY TO DO IT <

Hmmm, that's what i thought then, too.....

My mate and I were coming off the sky train once behind two girls one of whose phone rang, she immediately started telling some one she loved them in English so we started chanting "Darlling, I love you, I miss you, Darling I don't have money" Her mate laughed that hard she nearly fell down the steps and the girl on the phone was trying to shush us and trying not to laugh at the same time. Sanuk Sanuk.

This is the reality of almost all sponsorships. But I am sure the guy on the other end of that line thinks otherwise.

I had a series of incidents with the "guy on the other end of the phone" after he started checking the mobile telephone of his Thai girlfriend. It was funny and sad. Sad to see how desperate this guy was to maintain the illusion that his ?girlfriend? really didn?t still work in a bar and started screwing other men on a daily basis the moment he left Bangkok. She was totally cynical about the whole thing. I suspect there are alot of guys out there like that.

Archived