There is a Vendor in MBK on the Fourth Floor, Cell Phone Heaven Level, who has an open stall on the wall next to the Car Park. He seems to have most series and the quality of the DVD's is top notch. Anyone who has all 6 Series of South Park gets a :up: from me.

I think you may be using the same vendor I use. Almost at the far end of the building??? I think there are about three more stalls before you reach the end. The one I'm thinking about is absolutely great as far as quality and selection.

Anyway, over the last several months I've probably bought about 60 discs from this stall. Out of those 60, 58 were flawless. The young guy that is usually there replaced the other two without question.

I bought all the Soprano seasons and am currently half way through the West Wing seasons. After that I will probably move on to 24.

He also has all the Simpsons seasons as well. Since that show goes back so far watching the first few seasons may be like seeing it for the first time.

Tis always good to get a reliable source that recognizes you when you come in. They start to understand what you're interested in and can provide recommendations if you look undecided about something.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived