• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

24 is great... one of the best series ever.

CIS is also good but it gets boring and predictable later one. CSI Vegas is by far the best. When they went to Miami it went downhill and CSI New York is just too dark.

LOST series one i liked but what a fucked up ending.... I thought I was missing a disc. It just ends with no explination at all about all that happened on the island... like why are they there... who is killing them... why are their polor bears on a tropical island.. who is the nutty French woman etc etc.

Loved the one about the guy who won the lottery.

Lost series IS avaliable but is crap. Just half the length of one and was just rushed out to fill market demand. Dont bother as it does not answer any of the questions from series one.

Loved West Wing. Just got series 6 to watch.

Thailand is great for getting copies of good shows on DVD. You can then watch the episode at your leisure without being tied down to TV schedules. I once watch 8 hours straight of 24. ... very sad. maybe i should get out a bit more!

Yep, it's funny what you can buy here. I was at Suan Luam night bazar (spelling?) and seen a Benny Hill set for sale. I just had to buy them. Not as funny as i remember, but still good old fashioned slapstick British stuff.

Also brought the original Pink Panther collection and The Eagle Has Landed... strange stuff to find here in LOS, if you ask me, but a real bonus.

What I would kill to buy here is a copy of the Germany Vs England match when we won 5-1. I could watch that over and over. I allways keep my eyes peeled but have never seen it (or anything good football wise).

Next on my list is Lost season 1, and 4400.

I did a google search but no mention of 24 series 5, as pointed out in this thread? I cant imagine they can make another one can they? (seeing as Jack is officialy dead, and walked off to make a new life) Sure hope so though.

Ok these programs are signifcantly less enjoyable if you spoil the plot for everybody so lets try to hold the spoilers ok.

Season 5 will be showing on TV in the US right now. It always screens for a season and then it eventually comes out on DVD. I remember having to rush home by 7pm every Monday last year whilst it was on because I didn't have any way to record TV.

If you go to fox's TV website I'm sure you'll find all the spoilers you're looking for but if I was you I'd try to not expose myself to much.

If you have broadband, one can download the latest 24 (or other popular shows) a day or two after they air in the US from any torrent server. I keep up to date on Mythbusters, CSI Vegas and 24 in this way.

Cheers,

SD

I am a 24 fan also, only watch it on dvd as the commericals and week breaks ruin it for me:

problem I have ( confusion) is I bought seasons 2, 3 online ( ebay) from hong kong, just got season 4 here in usa at best buy.

problem is, sesson 3 ( from hong kong buy) is same as season 4 from best buy?

so somewhere I am missing a season??

???

yeah I've just noticed Season 5 on torrentreactor but I don't have broadband. The closest I get is by going to an internet cafe that has broadband but it takes a while to d/l 300mb+ there though. In the US I have 5mbit cable and here in Bangkok it's 56kbps.

started to watch Lost because of the hype but gave up after a while.

never seen 24 but wished i had seen it from the beginning.

i also liked the 1st Series of 4400 as it was different but thought the 2nd Series was not as good.

a good Series we have in the UK at the moment is Killer Instinct,anyone else watching it?.

Archived