A Farang Girl Looking for Adventures

sf_knight

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay, i was kidding about the weight. she is slender and still, in my opinion, quite attractive.

sorry, no boobie shots simply because i don't know how to work it into the conversation.

"lots of guys have shown their interest, but they wanna see your tits."

besides, i think she's not looking to pre-arrange anything. i think she would feel bad if she had to shoot someone down because she's not into him/her. she's looking more for a venue for hunting.

again, i'll be talking to her again in the near future and when i do, i'll probably be back with more pesky questions.

man, it was so much easier when i was solo-ing, but i have to admit, this is kind of fun.

sf_knight said:

sorry, no boobie shots simply because i don't know how to work it into the conversation.

"lots of guys have shown their interest, but they wanna see your tits."

Don't say it to the face, you dummy. :cussing: Just wait until the face isn't looking and say it to the tits. They'll go along with the plan.

• 1 month later...

Damn! This explains why I didn't see a boob up close until I was 35. Even then it was by accident as the girl I was talking to was so much taller than I that I couldn't help but talk to the boob.

Well, the research continues and I'm beginning to put a plan together. Hopefully she'll have a great time, but I confident she'll have a good time.

If any of you spot an asian guy walking around with a hispanic girl, that just might be us...well next year it might be us. As soon as the flight schedules become available we'll start looking at dates.

Thanks to all for your input. If anyone else comes up with an interesting idea, other than a BJ Bar (I think that comes under the heading of graduate course in debauchery), let me know.

I'll check back from time to time...

SF_Knight

Archived