A Farang Girl Looking for Adventures

sf_knight

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Thanks to everyone for all the input.

I know it's still a long way away, but I can already feel the anticipation building.

My friend gave me a clue as to the ride we will probably be having when we went to the recent X-Men movie. I remarked that she could feast her eyes on Hugh Jackman and I'd focus on Halle Berry.

She replied "I'll keep my eyes on both of them."

Yikes! If you worked with this girl like I do, this would seem completely out of character.

I suspect we'll end up in a couple of discos seeking out similarly aged people for her. Any recommendations in that regards?

I think she has an appetite for Australians (male and/or female). Any thoughts on that other than Khao San road?

I look forward to being in LOS with a female wingman. Life is getting so good....wait for the lightning please.

Thanks again

LOL...nice to know that all of you would selflessly offer your services to an excessively overweight girl with bad skin. That is a clear indication of the level of generosity of this board.

my friend is a very sweet girl and i find her attractive. i won't follow this with any kind of disclaimer or qualification because that would be just plain rude and unnecessary.

i don't think she'll mind the handsome young guy with zip dollars because i expect she'll be kleenexing him...single use only.

sometime in the next two months, i'll be getting a clarification as to what she would like to do.

i won't send her photo because i think she wants to stay somewhat below the radar.

if you guys have any other advice on possible venues for us to attend, i would greatly appreciate it.

Archived