A Farang Girl Looking for Adventures

sf_knight

It's been 3 years since I've been in Thailand so my knowledge is probably both dated and insufficient.

I'm familiar with the guy in the LOS for fun, but I have a friend whose relationship with her current boyfriend is about to end (due to his very conservative nature). All her life she's been doing what she's supposed to and is looking to bust out and experience some of the wild side.

For some unfathomable reason I told her about my previous trips to Bangkok and to Pattaya. She said it sounded like fun so I asked if she wanted to come with me and she said yes. It won't be next year because of work and money commitments, but I would like to do a little research in advance. My big concern is that for me, I'm going to have fun no matter what, but I want to find out what her options are for playmates besides the usual Thai girls in clubs/massage parlors/discos etc.

What would her chances being of hooking up with farang guys and/or girls? I want her to have a good time, that's just the host in me.

Any help you could offer would be great.

SF_Knight

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She'll dabble in the thai girl scene too, but I was just wondering of the availability of non thai playmates.

I suspect she'd like to travel to Thailand because she wants to travel and since I was already planning a trip....y'know.

Because she's accompanying me, I'm revising my usual routine of eat, sleep, and have sex. I might actually have to do some of that touristy stuff. So any advice on that would be nice too.

SF_Knight

I was in a rather famous NP gogo one evening when I saw a farang couple sitting not too far from me. They were obviously either married or as good as, judging by their physical contact. When I next looked their way 5 mins later, I was surprised to see a BG sitting on the guys lap, getting very friendly with him, while his wife/gf seemed oblivious to it. Intrigued to see what would happen next, I dragged my eyes away from the girls on the dance floor. The woman was casting her eyes about the male audience, until she seemed to find what she was looking for. She whispered to her guy, who looked towards the bar where the guy she had selected was sitting. She then went over and introduced herself to him. A quick and whispered conversation followed, after which he was taken over and introduced to her guy and his BG friend, and within 10 minutes all 4 of them left. What took place after that I can only imagine.

So yes, a farang girl can have as many 'adventures' as she chooses in Bkk just the same as you, and if you play your cards right, maybe more than she can even imagine.

• 1 month later...

How come I never saw this post? Yeah BKK and LoS are great places to get fucked. I always found the P4P scene handy since I know the guys are into sex (not all man are...). Some are not into farang girls or women and purely come for the TG's. So she can expect a No too but it is highly unlikely. Any port in the storm, right?! And the other side is also true, some expats get tired of the TG's. What I do find problematic is to know when a GTG is really into you or just friendly. And if Thai and Farang girls think you are a couple their conservative judgement can take over> Eventhough you come across as a sexual person, you are judged as "a couple" and couples apparently dont have fun with others...

But you guys are not a couple.

In general I find western ppl getting to be more conservative and when travelling they dont get much more loose...Too bad. Aids didnt help. I do see ppl fucking but a hell of a lot less than say 15 years ago. So maybe it is better to find sex partners in the P4P. Easy and clear. You might not have to change your routine of eat/fuck/sleep at all as your friend gets the hang of it.

I enjoy hunting in the P4P since you can cut the flirting and courting crap aside. Everybody knows what you come for anyway...

Go and drink and eat with SD! Wether you want it or not, he has to has his nose in everything so I dont think there is any choice anyway. He does KNOW GOOD places to EAT. I wonder why. He brought me to a real good restaurant serving original Thai oysters. I loved them!

Have fun,

I remember an English girl who used to go around NanaPlaza a few years ago just like a guy would. I asked her how she liked it. She said: "I love it - fuck guys, fuck girls, everyone - it's fucking great!"

She wasn't much of a looker but I wish there were more British girls with her attitude!

I'd echo the "don't go around as a couple" advice. She was on her own. That way, you're open to everything and have more fun. (Unfortunately, that's another British attitude you might find hard to break. I.e. Apparently, no fun can be had going around on your own. :: )

The woman was casting her eyes about the male audience, until she seemed to find what she was looking for. She whispered to her guy, who looked towards the bar where the guy she had selected was sitting. She then went over and introduced herself to him.

So the farang girl picked off a customer out of the bar. Did the mamasan make the faarang guy pay a barfine? :p

there is one whom frequents Patonbg Beach. She is looking for a 3 some with a TG but wants you to pay for the TG. She'll do anything..how do I know???? YES!

Archived