More Than Somtom in Tonglore

BSTaucer

I went out for a nibble last evening, and stopped at my favorite somtom cart. The woman was working the stick quite well, and I complimented her on her actions. She was 19 and very sexy. As I watched her nature took it's course and I became fully alert. Being as I have 30cm plonker, she couldn't help but notice my interest!

After a few moments of her up and down motion she ask "how much you give me for chuckwow?" 50 bhat I said, she agreed, left her stand and lead me down the muse to a store locker, laid a blanket on the floor and proceeded to disrobe.

As she got about to her knickers and bra, another girl arrived and they asked if I wanted an erotic lesbian show, for 50 bhat extra? "allrighty" I replied and they proceeded to give an excellent erotic performance.

After approximately 5 minutes, they declared "This is boring, you are so hot, we want you, here now, on this dirty floor..." Naturally I could not refuse them and we had hot sex right there behind the somtom cart...when it was over and I went to pay them, they said "oh no, we pay you" handed me 100 bhat and some delicious somtom. What a night. Needless to say, I will return again even if I am not really in the mood for "somtom..." :)

Yeah, plain bullshit or kee kwai :elf:

But I'll tel ya a real story:

walked bored from NEP to SC and saw this lady bbqing big shrimps, did that smell good, but the two tables she had were occupied, one on Suk on a corner an other next to her little kitchen. On SC I did not find a suitable companion neither and walked back to NEP, hoping a seat would be free at her shrimp stall. But no luck, 4 farangs were sitting at the street table. I just hang around her stall, disapointed, when the lady showed me a free chair on a small table behind her bbq fire, but the other seat at that table was occupied by a lady.

She was having grilled shrimp and a spicy salad and she asked if I wanted to taste her salad (must have been yam wun sen talay) I tasted her hot salad and asked her to order one for me.

To keep a long story short, we ended up in my hotel room.

Before she left in the morning I gave her some money.

Was she a pro, a bg, a freelancer or an office girl I will never know and don't need to.

Archived