Cute, slim sexy, 30ish... but still a virgin!!??

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesn't matter whether she is or isn't.

Be honest with her and tell you're not planning on marrying soon and that you also don't plan on being celibate. If she still wants to go out with you and you enjoy being with her then everyone's happy. If she is a virgin and never sleeps with you, that's fine, you still enjoyed yourself and showed her a good time. If she isn't a virgin, then as long as you don't fall for the scam and marry her, you haven't lost out either.

But don't set her or your expectations too high. The worst that could happen is that she really is a virgin, after a few weeks gives herself to you because she "really loves you", and then you dump her a little later on.

Fellow dudes (and dudettes),

I know it is incredible, a virgin at 30. I asked her more about why she is still a virgin. She told me she was not lacking in admirers, and had rejected a string of fellas coming-a-courting, and "jeebers" in the past. Why? Because "Thai men "go-hog" (liars); they no good." Hmmm.

I'm taking everything she says with a pinch of salt... we will see.

FarangDang:

Thanks for your thoughts. We had another date yesterday. Romantic and nice in a beautiful park with a lake. I'm a one woman guy, and if I succeed in doing the deed, I'll stick with her.

I have Thai colleagues who are 30-ish and have "never been touched by human hands". Usually, they are from families with money and just work for something to do or for prestige. One gal last year had just turned 30 and was bored. "I don't want to teach the rest of my life, but I don't want to sit home and do nothing." she said. "Maybe I should just get married." Since she had quite a few suitors (she's not gorgeous, but cute enough with a nice personality), she promptly did get married. Must be nice to be rich enough to have such options. Her folks gave her a new Merc not long ago. Mixed Chinese/Thai merchant family. She's travelled all over the world and speaks fluent English and German, plus a fair amount of Froglais too.

A lot of educated women are saying now that they don't want to get married until they are around 30. The idea behind it is that once they marry, they lose a lot of their freedom to do whatever they want. Thus they postpone marriage much more than they would have say 20 years ago.

You must learn, like I did, talking to a few Thai girls it?s us getting stupid. Thai girls are always thinking of new ways of meeting farangs, I know of a few BG girl who moved back to their country towns because they get more farang traveling to the country then going to places like Pattaya and Puhket and Ko Samui, there getting smarter. They know we are sick of BG and looking for girl in other places.

She must not understand what "virgin" means. Ask her if her Mom is a virgin too!! Cell phone, gold chains, goes to your place first date, initiates the "hello", I've met BGs who are more shy. Ask her to prove it!! I met a Latin girl once who said she wanted to save her virginity for marriage, of course she gave one hell of a BJ!! laugh.gif" border="0

Still, if this is their latest strategy, I'm game! What town was this again?

Choke Dee

Well, she’s not 30, about 5 years short, but I have a newish friend who tells a very interesting tale, which I have no reason to doubt, other than the fact that this is Thailand. Brief synopsis: grew up in poverty on the hillsides outside Chiang Rai – says the family couldn’t even afford rice and lived on vegetables! – never attended secondary school BUT spent a lot of time studying by herself and with monks in the local temple. She now has a business degree and is about one month away from completing her MBA. She works fulltime as a budget controller and then Monday to Friday evenings she teaches in a sports club, swimming, aerobics, tennis – fit girl! Saturdays and Sundays she is at University. She has been working for about 10 years, has a car and has a million baht in the bank (which is a million more than me!) and apart from the odd movie with her sister she has no social life at all and doesn’t really seem to want one. Good looking girl, though thankfully NOT as good looking as the pic on her university website otherwise I would really be in trouble! As far as I know she has never had a boyfriend, though several have shown interest, and may never have even been kissed, it just doesn’t seem to have any relevance to her life, like it is totally beyond her experience so she doesn’t know what she is missing. Her ultimate plan is to open her own school and in order to do this has decided she needs a PhD from a US or UK university to grant her the status which will get it taken seriously. She doesn’t want to seek a scholarship as this would tie her to the Thai government for years afterwards and ideally she wants to preserve her savings to help get the school off the ground.

A Chinese American guy, who I am fairly confident wouldn’t read this, has become somewhat obsessed with her (he met her for lunch every day during a recent visit) and has now asked her to marry him and move to the US where he will support her through her PhD and where, he hopes, she will grow to love him. She seems to have no feeling at all for the guy but is seriously thinking of accepting his offer. She has thought it through very carefully, went through all the possibilities with me like a business plan with decision trees and everything! She talks very openly and when I pointed out that he would probably want her to sleep with him and, well, do stuff, she said “Oh, no problem. I can pretend I like it!”

I like her a lot, probably the most independent Thai woman I have ever met, and though she’s quite flirtatious, outrageously so at times (in chat and on the phone) I don’t really harbour any fantasies of any meaningful relationship with her (though I did think of one ..... !!). I have only met her in person a couple of times, once at her university and once for dinner (which she paid for!) but she has certainly refreshed my image of Thai women.

As far as the subject of this thread goes I am sure there are a lot of women in similar situations, where family circumstances keep them wrapped up and cosseted from the real world, I would guess that I work with several. The growth of the chat scene here seems to be providing some with the opportunity to discretely explore their sexuality but I would think they are in a small minority. Yes, maybe there are one or two curious aspects to this girl’s claims but I wouldn’t discount anything that has been reported just yet.

LG

[ January 26, 2002: Message edited by: Long Gun ]

"and though she?s quite flirtatious, outrageously so at times (in chat and on the phone).."

I'm salivating here, Long Gun wink.gif" border="0 Go on, give us some examples.

Your example didn't say "Hi!" first, which I think is a big, big clue.

TropicNights, I'm beginning to think you're a troll. Either that, or Frank Spencer. No-one else could be so disaster-prone. (Check his other posts, folks crazy.gif" border="0 )

LG

This may be coincidence but your story have a lot of similarities with my sister in-law.

She is going to be 28 and she works from Monday to Friday as a accounting auditor and in the evenings and on Saturdays and Sundays she would be in the University. She has completed her MBA last year. She has a car, a good income and stay on her own. She has never being with a boyfriend and she don’t care any advantage from admires so far. I do tease her sometimes with this but she always said that she has time enough to find a good samee.

Archived