Cute, slim sexy, 30ish... but still a virgin!!??

]

quote:

I try to share my experiences and feelings with fellow posters, who are seeking a Thai companion, hopefully as a long-term partner

Thanks dude,

Just for info I been married for over 10 year and my missus was a virgin too. The difference is that what you achieved in 4 days, took me 4 years (yes that is exactly 1,460 days). Perhaps Thai culture and its values is changing rapidly.

Take care,

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nutgirl and GTG,

What are your individual views on Pre-Marital sex? Just interested based on your above posts....

Sorry Tropicnights, for posting somthing off topic....

Sanukboot.

TropicNights:

Did you ask her why she chose you to be her first?

Maybe when she was sitting at the Mall and saw you walking by, she just thought - Hey I'd like to lose my virginity with that guy. I don't know him but he's cute. Let's do it!

No offense.

What did she tell her mom when she stayed over night with you? Staying with a girlfriend?

Again- be careful!

quote:

Originally posted by Good Thai Girl:

TropicNights:

Maybe when she was sitting at the Mall and saw you walking by, she just thought - Hey I'd like to lose my virginity with that guy. I don't know him but he's cute. Let's do it!

Okay GTG, now you've gone too far. I was willing to believe that you could speak and write English just fine, but your mastery of sarcasm gives you away. No Thai girl I've met, especially at your youthful age, even understands my sarcastic references, let alone uses them so effectively. I don't know where you obtained the high-tech mask, wig and voice enhancer to fool those guys at Woodstock, but you're not convincing me.

I think that it is possible that he was a virgin. It may have taken until he was 30 to save enough money to have the operation. And TropicNights could very well have been the first one to have sex with him. I don't see anything wrong with that.

quote:

Originally posted by FarangDang:

Okay GTG, now you've gone too far. I was willing to believe that you could speak and write English just fine, but your mastery of sarcasm gives you away. No Thai girl I've met, especially at your youthful age, even understands my sarcastic references, let alone uses them so effectively. I don't know where you obtained the high-tech mask, wig and voice enhancer to fool those guys at Woodstock, but you're not convincing me.

My youthful age ? My Oh My...As I told you guys in one of my posts, I'm not THAT young. Stickman can verify that. I've got a Masters from one of the Western countries - that should give you some indications about my age and my English proficiency. I also use English every day in my work and meet farangs at work sometimes. That's how I develop sarcasm expressions in English.

If you work and meet enough Thais you should be able to meet a lot of Thais who has English ability just like mine. It's not very hard to find....jing jing.

[ January 31, 2002: Message edited by: Good Thai Girl ]

quote:

Originally posted by SanukBoot:

Nutgirl and GTG,

What are your individual views on Pre-Marital sex? Just interested based on your above posts....

Sanukboot.

I have no problems either way if that's what they choose. It's a matter of CHOICE really. Some are raised to be very conservative, some not. When they're out in the real world, they have to choose. That's what life is all about - choice.

Hey FarangDang, I also saw her using "'cos" instead of "because". wink.gif" border="0

I haven't found sarcasm to be lacking in Thai women.

SanukBoot was asking for your personal views, GTG. So, what's your choice?

"Life's about choice"? I'd say freedom is more about choice. Perhaps we need a poll here wink.gif" border="0

Originally posted by Good Thai Girl:

[QB]TropicNights:

What did she tell her mom when she stayed over night with you? Staying with a girlfriend?

--------------------------------------------

Yes of course i think you are right again!

This has nothing to do with sarkasm but more

with reality.

smile.gif" border="0

[ February 01, 2002: Message edited by: Mentors ]

Archived