Cute, slim sexy, 30ish... but still a virgin!!??

Hi dudes,

Still continuing my search for the "perfect" Thai soul-mate. Now my quest takes me away from the sin city by the sea to an upcountry town, where there are very few farangs.

And this week I met a really cute, slim and sexy, 30ish babe... who claims she is still a virgin!! Hard to believe, I know, but let me tell you a little bit more.

Here's how we met.

I was walking through the local shopping mall, minding my own business, when I saw her. She was sitting on a wooden bench in the mall with two other Thai girls (about the same age, but not so good-looking as she). She flashed a smile at me and said hello. (I soon discovered that's one of the few words she knows in English.)

She beckoned me over and made a place for me to sit, right up close to her on the bench, our arms and legs touching. After the usual small talk in Thai (1. what's your name? 2. where you from? 3. are you married yet?) she whips out some paper and a pen and writes down her cell phone number for me, and asks for mine too.

Says she lives with her mom, who is not short of a baht. And she is a student at the local business college. Pretty old for a student, but hey? Not much I can do to make a move on her, with the other two pals hanging about, so I put her number in pocket and say goodbye, asking HER to call ME next day.

I have a policy about exchanging phone numbers with Thai gals, whom I'd like to know better. Some Thai girls have a habit of collecting guys' numbers like ants collect bread crumbs.

So, usually, I will NOT phone them first. I prefer to wait until they phone me, because I figure that if they are interested, they will make the first contact. Right or wrong, who knows? But it is what I do, and sometimes it works.

Anyhow, back to the story of this 30-year-old virgin.

Bingo! Next day she phones me, early in the morning and we agree to meet at the same shopping mall bench around lunch-time, but I ask her not bring her pals. I keep farang time and I always like to get to appointments early, but she was there ahead of me... alone. A good sign.

She turns up well dressed, nice clothes and shoes, not like those six inch bricks that some of them walk around in. And a ton of gold on her cute little neck and wrists, which she told me her mom bought for her.

She's expecting me to take her to a fancy restaurant, but I had other plans. Since my house was only a few minutes walk away, and I had a well-stocked refrigerator, I decided to take her to my pad instead.

She was a little suprised, but slowly got in the swing of things. I cooked her a nice lunch, and later we moved upstairs to watch a little TV and have some after-lunch drinks. She doesn't smoke or drink alcohol, so she settled for a coke.

Sitting together on the sofa, it was then that I discovered that she was still a virgin.

No, it wasn't anything like that!

We were watching the movie "Joan of Arc", and there's a scene when a whole crowd of dirty old men want to check if Joan is a virgin or not. So they rig up a makeshift screen and this horrible old hag lifts up Joan's dress, parts her legs to check out her pussy. I kid you not.

Anyhow, this gorgeous, honey of a Thai babe and I are sitting there watching this scene and she tells me straight out that she is still a virgin. Never had sex before. Nada, zilch, sorry we're closed.

She is a very good-looking babe, slim and petite, the type that I really like. And she is kissing her twenties goodbye. Never had a Thai boyfriend. Never had sex... never had an orgasm.

WHY? BECAUSE HER MOM TOLD HER SHE'S GOTTA WAIT UNTIL SHE GETS MARRIED BEFORE SHE CAN OPEN HER LEGS!!

What a shame, what a waste!! Kind of put a damper on the rest of the afternoon. However, she is very anxious to see me again tomorrow, and I agreed.

I am definitely not in the marrying mood, but I don't want to drop this babe.

What to do?? crazy.gif" border="0

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope I'm wrong, but this seems like a good angle to me.

She has made it clear she has no intention of doing the deed in the near future, meanwhile no doubt she will expect you to wine and dine her, and take her shopping?

Try everything you can, for as long as it takes, to uncover the truth that she is a scam.

If all else fails, then go ahead and marry her, and f*ck her lights out, you lucky bastard. But, I'm quite sure that it won't come to that.

Nevertheless, since she is not a working girl (and, therefore, not protected by the moral code of this board), I'd appreciate the opportunity to give you my email address so that I could receive a photo of this knockout girl who is at the zenith of her sexuality. Please, make my day smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0. Send me a PM if my request could possibly be accommodated.

Best of Luck TN,

V Tom Brown cool.gif" border="0

Archived