Cute, slim sexy, 30ish... but still a virgin!!??

"and though she?s quite flirtatious, outrageously so at times (in chat and on the phone).."

I'm salivating here, Long Gun wink.gif" border="0 Go on, give us some examples.

Your example didn't say "Hi!" first, which I think is a big, big clue.

TropicNights, I'm beginning to think you're a troll. Either that, or Frank Spencer. No-one else could be so disaster-prone. (Check his other posts, folks crazy.gif" border="0 )

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by bibblies:

"and though she’s quite flirtatious, outrageously so at times (in chat and on the phone).."

I'm salivating here, Long Gun
wink.gif" border="0
Go on, give us some examples.

Nah, sorry, it's nothing mucky, just very playful, professing undying love, proposing marriage, quoting from romantic literature, singing smoochy songs sort of stuff, which will usually be dismissed in fits of giggles a few seconds later as if I would be upset by it!!

Can you explain this bit further, you lost me: "Your example didn't say "Hi!" first, which I think is a big, big clue."

LG

Virginity. Thought I left that all behind in my schoolboy years. Day 3 and another date.

I'm teaching her how to kiss. First a little sniff kiss on her cheek, and then on the mouth, but she has NEVER been kissed before. The chemistry is there, and we are progressing slowly.

long gun:

Interesting case. I have revised my thinking about Thai virgins. They don't always fit into the stereotype of the innocent, shy lass withdrawn from the world. Sometimes they can be quite streetwise, brash and outgoing. And sometimes it can be a matter of choice or circumstances, as you rightly point out.

bibblies:

Who is Frank Spencer?

Bib, we have all had romantic downturns, and I've had a few lately (only one disaster), but time heals the wounds of love and we try again, right? wink.gif" border="0

quote:

Day 3 and another date.

I'm teaching her how to kiss. First a little sniff kiss on her cheek, and then on the mouth, but she has NEVER been kissed before. The chemistry is there, and we are progressing slowly.

After 3 dates you are teaching this virgin girl on how to kiss?.

Looking back to your previous started topics I am thinking that Bibblies could be right.

[ January 27, 2002: Message edited by: Dundee ]

Yep, relax Tropic, we're just being protective.

I thought you had two disasters, Tropic - there was "screaming-going-to-plant-drugs-on-you-and-call-the-police-pyscho-girl" and another budding one. I can't remember what it was, but I guess that it didn't metamorphose into a full-blown disaster wink.gif" border="0

Ah, found it now - "re-organise-your-whole-life-even-up-to-changing-your-locks-while-still-being-crap-in-bed" girl" - posted under a thread called "Ideal Dream Girl"!

Frank Spencer was a lovable, innocent but disaster-prone character on English TV in the 70s. He was played by "Phantom of the Opera" Michael Crawford.

Long Gun - re: the Hi reference: I bet your example wouldn't dream of saying Hi! to a stranger walking past.

Hi tropicNight

Take it easy my friend. What is the reason of getting so upset?. I just pointed in the direction that your post about virgin women is written in flight of the imagination. I simply don’t believe in stories on virgin Thai women of 30 yr “saying hello to a farang” and 3 days later the teacher explain to her how to kiss. C’mon.

Anyway, keep the board updated, as we want to know how long it takes before she will drop the pants. laugh.gif" border="0

Dundee and Bibblies:

No problem guys. Thanks for explaining your comments. In my posts on this "Relationship" section I try to share my experiences and feelings with fellow posters, who are seeking a Thai companion, hopefully as a long-term partner.

We all stumble along from one experience to the next, and in the last six months it's gone full circle for me. Starting with a disaster, when my "spouse" of five years was arrested for trying to kill me Then I was venturing out in the dating game again, meeting different girls, hoping the next one would be the right one.

I am now going with an honest country girl who hasn't had sex before. I understand how incredulous the whole situation seems to you, as it appears in print. And I was sceptical too at first. That's why I've tried not make my post too serious, with some light-hearted comments here and there.

BTW, she stayed over last night.

This morning the bedsheets were not stained with blood like in the Hollywood movies -- although the sheets are a red floral pattern and I didn't check em that closely. However, when we did the deed, she was VERY inexperienced, and she did say it was hurting: "JEP, JEP!!"

But eventually she got into the swing of things and seems to like it.

The chemistry is there and I am taking each day as it comes. She just asked me to be faithful... and I agreed. smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0

Archived