Imperial Queens Park Soi 22

Dumsoda

Anyone got up to date info on this Hotel?

It looks like I will need to stay here in future, when in town on Business. I have checked it out and it looks fine accomodation wise, but I have never stayed there and have no idea how "friendly" it is.

Any info greatly appreciated

Cheers Dumsoda

No worries. Good rooms, OK breakfast buffet (difficult to sneak her into tho) and absolutely guest friendly to the best of my knowledge.

Reception is huge as is the entrance to the hotel and nobody will bother you if you bring somebody home. Very easy to avoid reception if you want.

No ID checks and the next morning she can just walk out and nobody will bother her. Can be a plus or minus.

May help if she doesn't dress too obvious tho.

Yeah, what Limbo said.

Plus, their Sunday champers buffet lunch just may be the best value in BKK at B700 for the selection you get and the quality of the food. :up: :up:

If you are going to stay there a lot, they have one of those B500 discount cards for all their F&B outlets that is a really good deal too.

Cheers,

SD

Thanks guys, just what I needed to hear.

Current "Tour guide" cuts a good image and should have no problems whatsoever. Hope they don't ask if "my daughter" wants a separate room...555

Aiming on being back in town by 17 April for a birthday party !!

SD, have been promised another "treat", same as last week, so it looks like my little friend enjoyed the show as well...LOL

Thanks again

Cheers Dumsoda

Archived