Apology to Eden Club and board members

thai3

I visited the Eden Club at around 2000 hrs on April 5 and was highly impressed by the number of new faces ? young and attractive ones ? on display. I am fully aware there can be endless discussions about beauty because it is always in the eye of the beholder, However, I can?t imagine that any reasonable person who would have walked into Eden Club at that time could have claimed there were no cute young ladies ready to provide the famous Eden sessions. I?m more convinced than ever that the negative comments about Eden that crop up from time to time have much more to do with a dislike of the Eden concept (or perhaps a personal dispute with Marc) than the appearance of the ladies. The high level of service is almost never in question. What also continues to impress me is the skill in English which a lot of the Eden girls possess. That varies from lady to lady, but many of them speak English at a very acceptable level.

Marc- Sorry I missed your last week. Best of luck in the future. Francois ? Nice to have met you, and again, best of luck in the future.

EP

:devil:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last trip I had intended to visit Eden Club.

While I didn't get the chance too, I did pass by outside. Needless to say my jaw dropped at one of the beauties there considering all of the nonsense I had heard about the girls there. If I hadn't been being led around by 3 girls at the time, I would have definetly gone straight to the Eden :) I only got an outside peak at maybe 3 girls. Needless to say I'm sure there was more then just that ;o

I was 21 during my visit and the girls I saw looked young enough (25ish, but then again I'm not really good at guessing ages.. not that the actual number means anything past 21 in my opinion).

edenpapa@ksc.th.com said:
whosyourdaddy said:

So I wonder if Marc will continue to support NanaPlaza.com board.

hi whosyourdaddy

this will be my successor in August who will have to take this decision

it will be HIM who will have to answer and not me

enjoy Songkran Guys :: :: ::

see you

marc

So you're saying that you will sponsor for the next three months, then?

Anyone who says that Eden lacks beautiful girls has not seen Khun [No names please - KS], who lines up to the left of the line.

She is staggeringly hot.

She has a small scar on the side of her nose. She has a couple of stretch marks on her perfectly flat, strong stomach.

Other than that, she has acres of lovely dark skin, a big rack (fake, but well done), nice legs, a great ass, lovely long hair, big tats (if you are into that sort of thing), perfect teeth, a wonderful smile, surprisingly sophisticated Engish, a dry sense of humor, and she sucks dick like an atomic vacuum.

And she takes it up the ass.

I fucking love Eden.

:)

edenpapa@ksc.th.com said:
whosyourdaddy said:

So I wonder if Marc will continue to support NanaPlaza.com board.

hi whosyourdaddy

this will be my successor in August who will have to take this decision

it will be HIM who will have to answer and not me

enjoy Songkran Guys :: :: ::

see you

marc

So you are leaving????

Archived