Apology to Eden Club and board members

thai3

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, are you telling us that people have never left the session thinkg that it was a poor fake????????

sound like you ought not to spam your pit for tired tossers on any board. Look that happened when you tried to run a board. Not to mention the totol disaster of using your order form to make appointments, sell sometning like a Thai Gold Card...ETC...

No person has ever left feeling they are unhappy

and How many times have you given refunds?????

You hae to spam because most men will no go for the "fake Lesbo show shite" Face it, the place doesn't produce a good sex ride becuawe the slaves there fuck 10 times a day every day for years....

chuckwoww said:

Could Kimchee be the latest reincarnation of thai3? I don't think my pacemaker could handle that. :)

Seems that "ChuckWoww", english kalabash for Thai meaning wanking that seems to hit the spot. DO YOU READ THIS BOARD or just run trfash to see that you've a high post count????? A gent has already indicated that I've probably exceeded this ThaiBaloneyThreesters action...

Please, Kaow Jai Nit Noi.....

Mahalo and Aloha

Thai3 said:

I was unhappy with Marc for other personal reasons that have now been sorted out.

Eden club is not a ripoff and I sincerely apologize for this and many other untrue statements that I had made.

BelgiumBoy said:

Must the negative ones be deleted or apologised for ?

Since they were admitted fabrications, the short answer: Yes.

Kimchee said:
chuckwoww said:

Could Kimchee be the latest reincarnation of thai3? I don't think my pacemaker could handle that. :)

Seems that "ChuckWoww", english kalabash for Thai meaning wanking that seems to hit the spot. DO YOU READ THIS BOARD or just run trfash to see that you've a high post count?????

Mahalo and Aloha

Hey you speak Thai!!! That is like soooo cool! Sure I've run my share of 'trfash'. I'm just another arsehole I guess. Just put me on ignore if it bothers you. :)

Kimchee said:

So, are you telling us that people have never left the session thinkg that it was a poor fake????????

A fake lesbo show? Come on, that can not be true. All Thai girls I met always showed their emotions openly. If they really liked me they told me so, even we only a few minutes before.

How can it be different in your case. The girls faked their affections? There must be a deep misunderstanding on your side, which I cannot understand, because your command of Thail language. Or did you just finish that quickly while watching the girls and left completely embarrased. :o:D

Archived