Apology to Eden Club and board members

thai3

>Hi Ikkrang

starting today you will find in each bag 2 movies with asian ladies only

hope you will enjoy

see you

marc <

Merci patron, much appreciated.

I'm curious what the girls will think, whether they like them better, too?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Marc, you don't know me but I love your place of business read about for years, got scared the first visit (being a black american)and did not understand all the rules I stood outside the place back in november 2001 and just left. I had my first visit last year august 2005, totally mind blowing beyond the normal gogo 3-some. I just went there again last march 18th 2006 or so, i had an experience so spectacular it took a while to get myself together and could'nt consider going to a soapy in pattaya for fear of lesser service. I would however prefer like a double session like 3 hours, maybe i need to buy the vip card, i was not rushed in any way just my own thing when being with women. You were away on business or holiday time both times i came. I was hoping to finally meet you, but you would be very very pleased that while you were gone the staff represented on the highest level, i was impressed. keep up the good work i will hopefully return this oct, I need to hurry and write my long over due trip reports, thanks. darklover aka kingkong30.

I have to break cover here and just say that it chaps my ass when guys say that Eden "charges a premium price."

Leave aside the fact that you get two ladies. Let's just assume that one of the ladies makes your dick twitch, and the other, well, she would not have been your first choice. Fine.

But when you consider that you get anal, you get a lesbo show, you get a bareback blowjob, all very competent, with no fucking drama, no confusion, no debate, no confusion, and no games, how in the hell can you possibly consider Eden "premium priced?"

I think that it is a very solid value, even if the sessions are 90 minutes.

The days of the 1000 baht ST are just about over. And we all know that you are very unlikely to hire a girl for 1000 baht and get a BBBJ and anal. Unless the chick is a dragon lady. These days, you are more likely to be quoted 2000 baht for ST, and you will have to discuss whether the blowjob will be covered or bareback, you will have to negotiate whether you can come in her mouth, and you are likely to be flatly denied anal.

Eden is all-in. You pay 3500 baht, and that includes everything, including the room. No additional bar fine. No need to buy beers, or waste time agonizing over a retinue of shuffling bar girls listlessly holding a chrome bar in a bikini, or go through the standard lady drink dialogue ("where you come from, where you stay, how long you stay Thailand, etc"). At current exchange rates for the yanks, that is about $90 USD.

A fucking steal.

I do not own stock in Eden, I do not benefit in any way from rising to the defense of the establishment.

I just appreciate its business model, and I am glad that it exists. I do not have a lot of time to patrol Nana or Soi Cowboy, and I avoid Patpong, unless I am going to one specific place. I think that Eden's real competition is from the massage parlors up on Ratchada, but that is a whole different scene, and worthy of a separate thread.

magician-

The newbie should be removed from your post with what you wrote.

Eden has been really helpful with people that are in Bangkok and want to be entertained and are not tolerant of maybes. The approval rate has been spectacular. Everything promised has been delivered every time in a way that would rival the Federal Express "if it absolutely, positively, has to be there on time" record.

The approval rate with women from bars has hit and miss at best. Usually miss with visitors.

I don't benefit from Eden either. Although I know Marc now I did not know him years ago when I defended Eden on this board.

Glad that Thai3 cleared up this up and that Marc is happy to have this issue of many years over as well.

It would be nice if this was the official Eden thread......Eden SHOULD have a presence of some sort on this board.

I have not been reading this board much at all since I fucked up my last rip in Jan. I come back and everyone is giving each other hugs and kisses. :: You all found Jeezus or something? ::

Fookin Hell! I used to LIKE it when some poor dumb assed newbie asked a question about Eden...........and then the thread deteiorated from there :D :D

Been twice to Eden. For me it's an ok experiance to kill an hour or so, but nothing that special - although I do think that for what it offers and being on a clear price (no hidden extras) that it is good value.

My main complaint is that I did kinda feel out of place in a bar with no drinking / slightly annoyed by the no drinking & chatting at the bar rule. (although I can see that it does make good sense for Eden) But I am alcoholically challenged...............and Marc REALLY does not want me in his bar seriously "on form" :: :o :o :D

magician said:

A fucking steal.

I do not own stock in Eden, I do not benefit in any way from rising to the defense of the establishment.

I just appreciate its business model, and I am glad that it exists. I do not have a lot of time to patrol Nana or Soi Cowboy, and I avoid Patpong, unless I am going to one specific place. I think that Eden's real competition is from the massage parlors up on Ratchada, but that is a whole different scene, and worthy of a separate thread.

Spot on! If you like it - and if not, it is not worth discussing - it is a steal.

Even in halfways decent MPs like Darling you pay B 2.500 per girl. If my math is right, that would be B 5.000 for two.

And the gals there did not save their pussy for the day YOU eventually show up either. So one has to block out of ones mind, who was in her how long and how often.

Just my 2 cents.

MaW

Archived