It?s my turn to Apologize

Solomick

First of all I just want to make clear it is me Solo1mick and I have not been posting under any pseudo names.

Since it seems to be the week for heart felt apologies I have one to make.

I would like to apologize to all the Thai girls I haven?t yet got round to porking.

I know that this is a great loss for some of you girls and you have waited patiently.

I also know that you have had to endure other less well endowed, unhandsome Farang and even NP board members while waiting for my return.

Hopefully I will get round as many of you girls as possible on my next trip.

So once again I apologize to any I have missed and hopefully I will succeed in porking all of you sometime in the future.

Solo1mick.

:)

Hi mick,

Well, if this is what we are all supposed to do ..........

I apologise to all NP members for having a second board name but never posting under it. The circumstances of how I came to have a second identity could be described as a mistake, but I would rather keep that as a private matter between myself and Marc to avoid disclosing confidentialities.

And on the subject of Marc, I would like to apologise to him for not attacking evry single one of the few negative posts about Eden. I should have been more vigilant in his defence.

Finally, I would like to apologise to Fiery Jack for sometimes not believeing all of the adventure stories he posted - now sadly a thing of the past. As the revelations of Thai3 have proved, we all should have more faith in the fundamental honesty of our fellow board members.

Khwai

I thought I would use one of the confessional threads to solemnly declare I will never apologize for anything I have written, particularly not for things which could be considered offensive or provocative to one group or the other. I will stake my pen to the ground, tie my right foot to it and vow not to take one step backwards.

In the spirit of Winston Churchhill, I will fight them on the pussy boards and the political forums, at the nudist beaches and strips clubs, at the McDonalds and the mini-marts, from the top of Pike's Peak to the bottom of Snake River Canyon. I shall never surrender!

But I am thinking of changing my handle to eiither Davey Crockett or George Armstrong Custer.

Evel Penivel

:devil:

Board Names...I must be up to 10 in the schlock stand and proud of it.....I had a moddie from a Patong board tell me I was very close to having him hit the ban key....

I went to his bar and gave all the girls lip sticks so the could give him a smoochj...sounds good...Not when your are married to an ex BG and she was due to come by and get the money in 5 min.......Aloha and Mahalo from Honollulu

Hi!

I too am probably owing an an apology, Much like you I have not porked all Thai women of legal age (15/16). In difference to you I'm not all that well endowed but on the other hand many Thai ladies are not equipet to deal large dicks. Perhaps in the near future we could coordinate our actions so that no Thai lady has to live with the shame of being unporked regardless if they fancy large or small dicks. I'm not sure if I could get a grant from the Swedish authority of aid to underdeveloped nations but I think I should. Any whitch way keep up the good work.

regards

ALHOLK

suadum said:

HonoJ, I think you got banned from here more than Thai3 LOL!

Cheers,

SD

So...

Here is the best one...HUgh Hoy wanted a better copy of my "No Arabs to Sit Here" avi but the owners banned mefor using tha AVI...

Yeah, the Moddie loves it but banned witout warning.....Just goes to show you what is up with the moddies in this world...Probably Left Wing Demo's who think thge ACLU is a good thing!

Look, beside the cable I had free Long Distance so I just go fro dialups all over America....Who cares.

I can get on any board any time...If I'm not there its cause I don't want to be....Cleaning out cookies is very easy!

I believe in free speah on a free ride for illegal people living off the welfare of the hard working people of the world... Thailand is spot on...deport all Nigerians...I hope they wack the street touts....I was in a BIG Tailor shop inj Patong when and Immi Officer can in to pick up his clothes....Half the place ran out the bck door.....Dumb, he got free clothes....

Archived