When do the girls start paying for your lunch?

The bargirls that I barfine appear to find me less than pleasant company. Few care to do a longtime, and I have never run across anyone who has had the urge to take care of her 'man' that other punters seem to find so endearing.

Occasionally some of the 'longtimers' choose to prolong their misery by accepting my invitation to lunch. I used to frequent the Ambassador Hotel food court at Sukhumvit Soi 13 and spotted not too infrequently likely bargirl/Farang pairs who had also come to enjoy the food. Their girls seemed to actually enjoy, smiling and laughing; my companions always have been very quiet and serious on these occasions.

Once I saw something that I found quite surprising. One quite well-matched couple (very pretty girl/handsome young guy) was having lunch in the next table, and when it was time to 'check bin', the girl took her purse and paid for their meal. I must say that I was really envious at that point knowing that I would never be eligible to receive that kind of treatment.

However, after reading the anecdote about a TG getting hopping mad because her Farang boyfriend made her pay for a fruit out of her own purse I find this incident even more surprising. At which point in a relationship the girl does not lose face by paying for the both of them? Or had she simply had incredible sex a straight twelve hours and was feeling so good that she could not help it?

Wagner

[ February 14, 2002: Message edited by: Wagner Svinja ]

Wagner,

can be many reasons. But all in all, it's like at home. If you are a very handsome guy, young and good looking, the girls virtually stand in line to let you have your go. If you are fat and balding like me you have to be thankful for having a date at all. Thailand (and Indonesia) is not THAT different at all, only we are a bit better looking over there than at home.

I met a german student in Jakarta, a very good looking guy, and his indonesian girlfriend, working as a model. Guess who earns more money.

But I have to tell you, maybe you don't like me telling that: some girls are just doing business, no matter how you behave, others respond very well how you treat them. The secret lies in finding the right ones AND treat them and behave nice. Doesn't always work for me, but often enough.

Hope it helps

Carlton

Be careful what you ask for, you might just get it. I did the long-long time with a BG once. She turned into a psycho. One time she pulled a knife on me to make her point. shocked.gif" border="0

I have had one BG offer to BF for me any girl in the bar I wanted. I guess that is better than lunch. cool.gif" border="0

I've seen that with my bgf. The way it works: I would tell her how much money I intend to spend with her over the period of time (does not include bf and 2000 per day)and whatever is left is hers.

That way she does not get me to barfine or buy drinks to her "sistels" from the bar.

Last time I even gave 8000 that I wanted to spend for food and drinks over 5 days and she took the money into her purse, paying for everything from there.

Food was good, though no expensive places, I don't drink alcohol and I think she managed to save extra 5000 that would have dissapeared had I not made a deal like this.

If the situation you described had happened on Saturday, Feb 9th, it might have been me in the Ambassador. If so, thanks for describing me as "hansum".

[ February 14, 2002: Message edited by: think_too_mut ]

> The bargirls that I barfine appear to find me less than pleasant company. Few care to do a longtime, and I have never run across anyone who has had the urge to take care of her 'man' that other punters seem to find so endearing.

Just out of curiosity, do you tend to barfine go-go girls or beer-bar girls? In my case, I rarely barfine go-go girls because I believe that I bore them to tears. Many of them are looking for a "wild and fun time" and I'm simply not in their league. If I go with them long-time, they are usually out the door by 7AM.

I prefer to spend my time with beer-bar girls. They tend to have much more laid back personalities, many of them don't drink or smoke, and they are happy to stay with me for as long as I want (I live in Bangkok). I've been with my current BG for over 3 weeks now. She likes to go on long walks around town, never asks me for anything, and is just very pleasant to be around. She isn't a "stunner" or wild in bed, but she makes a big effort to please me. Sometimes you have to make tradeoffs.

You just have to keep looking until you find somebody more suited to your personality.

JGA

quote:

Originally posted by Wagner Svinja:

I used to frequent the Ambassador Hotel food court at Sukhumvit Soi 13 and spotted not too infrequently likely bargirl/Farang pairs who had also come to enjoy the food.... [snip] One quite well-matched couple (very pretty girl/handsome young guy) was having lunch in the next table, and when it was time to 'check bin', the girl took her purse and paid for their meal.

I think 'likely' is the key word here. Maybe they were a not a BG/farang pair? Many, maybe most, people tend to assume a thai woman with a farang is a prostitute, especially in some areas of town, but it's not always so. Many non-working thai women are loathe to be seen alone with a farang just for this reason.

I'll tel you a true story.

There's a normal women going out with her new friend. First time he paid. The second time he also paid but started to sort of complain about he was the one to pay while his other Thai female friends offered to pay.

He didn't know of course that this lady was playing dump and would like to see the reaction from him to the situation?

Naughty girl I must say.

The third time she insisted to pay. Later they take turn to pay. So I think there's give and take there.

The merit of this story is that don't take anything at face value. The girl might have something in her mind to see or prove something.

This is Thailand after all. laugh.gif" border="0

WW,

you are right, I have eaten in the foodcourt with my none BG G/F. She occassionally pays.

She is VERY conscious about being mistaken for a BG.

Incedently we are not similar ages, and if any girl refers to me as 'Hansum', I KNOW she is after money.

Archived