Need some advice from the guys

BJ_Blackowitz

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I assume that 6 weeks would finally kill your relationship and if not i could see the point why you feel like beeing in a slum. If you are in a relationship for 9 years that delivers nothing than bad feelings then you should do anything that floats your boat, if you believe it is just a phase you should start working on that!

Having the right counterpart on your side is essential, I see those couples everyday here in europe. The fire is gone, the passion is gone, they sit in a restaurant for 2 hours and have absolutely nothing to say. They come home from work, what they need is space but what they get is a sad face from their partner and instead of getting over the lazyness to fight the routine the people start accepting it. They tell themselves, it is supposed to be like that, there is nothing i can do. Wrong!

If your lady brings you in such a terrible mood (and most likely you do the same to her) then it is time to move on. You clearly have your head in Thailand, a man who really cares for his lady would not choose LOS as a destination. There is no award for staying together unhappy for a lifetime, if you aren't happy than this can literally make you sick!

Semi backpacking to see people that do worse than you will not solve your problems i guess, why would you want to soround yourself with more pain and more shattered dreams? Why you don't focus on having fun 24/7, This will recharge your batteries it is inspiring and maybe you will have enough power and inspiration to make the necessary changes in your life!

Catch a plane! Go! If you are broke and you don't want the wife dump her! Live it up because in 30, 40, 50 years we will all be dead!

Archived