Any reputable dental office in Pattaya?

eee

I know about Silom hospital and their dental office in BKK I might go directly to Pattaya from the airport so. Do you guys know of any reputable dentist in Pattaya? Perhaps in a major hospital. Only one I can recall is the Pattaya memorial. Need a root canal work and a crown. Wouldn't hurt if they have a website!! thanx eee

I'd _highly_ recommend the German Dental Clinic, at Soi-9 on Thapraya Rd (the road from Pattaya to Jomtien). Their prices are somewhat higher than those of the Thai clinics but the work is superb...and they guarantee their work!

It's run by a German guy '[Michael'], fluent in English & German. He runs the most upscale dental lab in Pattaya. His dentists are Thai (gals), each with different specialties (general dentistry, periodontists, etc.) and I've found them far more gentle than any dentist I've experienced in the States.

New Petchburi Pete said:

Hello rookie,

Sounds like I should try this place. I've gone to the clinic at Bangkok - Pattaya Hospital. The service has always been excellent, but rather expensive, especially by Thai standards. Can you make any comment on price comparisons between BKK - Pattata and the clinic that you're recommending?

I've never seen a dentist in BKK and have only used the German Clinic in Pattaya. Other have highly recommened a Thai lady dentist at Pattaya Intern'l on Soi-4....but sorry I have no prices to compare with. Surely the German clinic is likely more expensive. Upscale equipment and quality staff. As a reference, I recently paid 800-Bt for dental prophalaxsis (teeth cleaning/scaling). You can always go there and look at their posted prices (on the wall next to the waiting room seating)...and inquire about the cost of any procedures not listed.

I just found the business card I was looking for. It's for a dental clinic in Pattaya and was given to me by a Thai neighbor. She highly recommends this place; and, from what she tells me, the care is not only of excellent quality, but also very affordable.

The name in English is the "Dental Care Center." It's just off Pattaya Klang (Central Road) at 418/13-14 Moo 9. The telephone number is: 038 - 720079.

If they don't speak English, and you'd like my wife to make an appointment or translate for you, give me a call. I believe you have my number. If you lost it or didn't bring it with you send me a PM.

Archived