Thai girls...a different perspective.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lazyphil and goodthaigirl,

Stop your quibbling now. It's over a moot point. What is important is each of you made significant grammatical errors in your posts. Totally inexcusable! Everything we say and do is an extension of who we are. Your creditability and intellect just got knocked down a notch..........

Cardinalblue

Personally I think that waiting for sex makes a better relationship is a load of crap. I have had good relationships with women who gave up the goods right away and with women who make you wait. There is no formula for a good relationship, it just depends on the chemestry of the 2 people involved. Oh yeah and for those of you wondering, I have been with BG's and non BG Thai women. I enjoy the BG's more. The rules to the game are understood.

Not sure it is a thai woman thing. I'd rather think the statement applies to anyone making friends or lovers in the wholewideworld, all sexes and professions included. Whatever happens sexually between 2 people, wait or no wait, it will always be only one small (if important) part of the LT equation. It takes time to know one person, but having sex does not make it more difficult, would you think so? There are simply no rules how to go about it, except being accessible to the other one beyond the physical realm, so to speak.

Jjsushi:::Personally I think that waiting for sex makes a better relationship is a load of crap.

well said jjsushi. absolute load of crap.

'It takes time to know one person, but having sex does not make it more difficult, would you think so?

Well, having read the board for a while it sems to me that often times 'small head' clouds 'big head' if you know what i mean. Too many times newbies 'fall in love' with the first bg they meet. What does that mean then?

'There are simply no rules how to go about it, '

I couldn't agree more. Wait or not to wait - at the end of the day -It comes down to each individaul.

Archived