Thai girls...a different perspective.

Hi GTG:-)

I think it all comes down to the individual and accepting them as they are. My wife was 26 when we met...and never had a b/f. Thus...we took it slow.

Luckily, I knew the culture fairly well...so I understood. I had the chance to meet other girls in Thailand (not BG) but it was nice to become close to my wife and enjoy being with her. We have a lot in common...music, books, movies, food...so spending time was enjoyable. We knew each other 100% by the time we married.

We talked about sex...and it was hard not too...but we decided to wait. I knew it would be okay...you can tell passion from a kiss etc...and it's really nice now! lol:-)

It's up to individuals what they want to do IMO.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"sems to me that often times 'small head' clouds 'big head' if you know what i mean. Too many times newbies 'fall in love' with the first bg they meet. What does that mean then"?

more practice, of course

"Well, having read the board for a while it sems to me that often times 'small head' clouds 'big head' if you know what i mean. Too many times newbies 'fall in love' with the first bg they meet. What does that mean then? "

That's why they are newbies.

jjsushi,

Why do you think you enjoy BGs more than regular girls? Do you feel they are more compatible, funner, more youself, more connectiveness, etc.,

if you were going to be in a long-term relationship or marriage, would you say the same thing?

You say its an individual thing, so iI am not sure if generalizations should be made at all one way or the other.

The real question is whether regular and BGs are distinctly different from each other. I think there are yes and no answers to that question. We generalize in order to better communicate ideas and thoughts but with the understanding generalizations are neither absolute truth or permanent facts.

Cardinalblue

Cardinal,

"Why do you think you enjoy BGs more than regular girls? Do you feel they are more compatible, funner, more youself, more connectiveness, etc., "

I like the prostitutes because they understand the concept or practice of maximizing fun in a short period of time. They understand men and their desires, appetites, etc. They are also very good at calculating risk vs reward scenarios. Not too bad for poor simple country girls.

Non Bg's generally have a very long learning curve and there is way too much figuring out from both parties what the parameters are for social and intimate engagement.

"if you were going to be in a long-term relationship or marriage, would you say the same thing? "

Marriage is a totally different type of relationship and committment. I personally could care less if my future wife was a BG, it makes no difference to me. As I grow older certain things are less important, for example if u would have told me at the age of 26 that I would patronize prostitutes and enjoy it I would have laughed in your face. Today if I say that I would never contemplate marrying a BG I would be a damn hypocrite because I have thought about it several times(with enthusiasm).

"The real question is whether regular and BGs are distinctly different from each other. I think there are yes and no answers to that question. We generalize in order to better communicate ideas and thoughts but with the understanding generalizations are neither absolute truth or permanent facts. "

There are some truths to both groups but that has more to do with lifestyle rather than character. for example you hear guys bitch all the time about how thir BG has lied to them, of course she does it is part of the profession and that is understandable. You never hear about how the non-BG lies her ass of though (I wonder why) and more to the point you can't figure out my she has to lie.

Cardinal, I enjoy ALL women and I get along with ALL women. I just enjoy prostitutes more because of the instant gratification and simplicity.

Regards,

JJSUSHI

jjsushi/cardinalblue

long term living here has advantages. get your inst gratification guaranteed fantasy fuck from the slapper any time you like and get the refinements of more civilized company from a gg who makes us wait for a year for a fuck. best of both worlds.

"long term living here has advantages. get your inst gratification guaranteed fantasy fuck from the slapper any time you like and get the refinements of more civilized company from a gg who makes us wait for a year for a fuck. best of both worlds. "

Sorry FB, I like the poor simple country girls, I truly don't aspire for the refined civilized company of non-BG women(if I wanted that then the States is Mecca not Thailand). I have male friends if I want to talk about science, politics, philosophy, etc.

Trust me dude it ain't worth a year of my time to make love to a particular woman. I aspire to the theory that pussy is a commoditized product like wheat it is abundant. However wherever your market is determines its value. LOS is a friggin wheat field and the people there know it therefore the pussy is dirt cheap and shouldn't play much into the love aspect.

I will state it again so there is no misunderstanding I enjoy BG's because I have a hell of alot of FUN with them. Similar kind of fun that I had when I used to hang out with strippers here in the States. Moths to a flame baby!

Archived