Bargirl Lent Me Money

walletss

I think there is probably a precondition in the majority of board members to pigeon hole p4p ladies as being strictly money grabbers but I came across an unusual situation last trip with two ladies. My advance plan was to spend my ?longtime? money with a lady who spoke conversational English. As luck would have it I found two ladies who met my requirements in the same soi. They both worked in different massage parlors and after an initial massage with each, I bar fined them both individually for a few days at a time.

Maybe it was the fact that thy both spoke English but it soon became clear to me that they liked the fact that I was interested in their lives, their dreams, villages and families.

I helped one of them move house and she was grateful enough to extend me an open invitation to visit her after working hours anytime I felt like. She even said if I ran out of money I could crash in her room for a few days no problem. To be perfectly honest I was quite surprised to hear this generosity from a p4p lady.

There was one day when I wanted to leave Pattaya for Bangkok at 5 am and had forgotten to get some cash from the security box which was locked away in the front office. The cash box facility was not open at that hour and the second girl without any prompting from me offered to lend me 1000 baht just to see me through.

I learn something each trip and this is a practical example of how p4p ladies can be extremely kind hearted outside of the business part.

walletss said:

"what is longtime money ??? "

It is the money and time I reserve for a girl who I want to spend more than an hour or two with. I mean time frames of a few days. It covers things like up market dining, movies and small gifts.

You missed out repaying loans

Or is it the same terms that farang lends money to BG's?

I have also been graced with charity from a working girl.

On one trip I was unlucky enough to have had my passport stolen and had it replaced with a temporary re-issued one.

A language mix-up left her convinced that I was up shit creek and without money as well as being without my passport. We met for lunch at the top floor of Royal Garden Plaza (this was before it was renovated into its present configuration) and while eating lunch she pressed 4,000 baht into my hand with such a look of concern---and this from a woman who worked primarily as a dekserve, was not beautiful (but still bubbly and FULL of life and happy energy, God bless her), and was supporting her mom and daughter up in Nongkhai on less than stellar wages.

Furthermore, we were now just "friends," as I had last been with her on my previous trip and let her know that I "couldn't" barfine her again because I was seeing somebody. We were just having a lunch date and because we were of a similar age we just seemed to "click" and felt comfortable with each other.

Anyway, I thanked her and explained in better detail. She still offered me the money, perhaps thinking I was trying to save face by refusing her loan. I managed to convince her I was okay (little did she know I had just withdrawn a significant amount of money from a nearby ATM), and to show my gratitude I sussed out what music she really liked and then bought her an assortment of CDs. She was quite pleased.

eyebee knows her, as she worked at a bar he frequented back then; he can vouch for her bubbly nature. She was quite a firecracker!

Archived