A scene I'll never let happen again.

spudsmck

quote:

Originally posted by shygye:

I just tell the girls I butterfly. If this is your first BF in the bar, do not take the same girl two nights in a row. But always buy your previous BF's a LD.
laugh.gif" border="0

I'd do the same thing but for me, the 2nd & 3rd nights of sex are even better than the first and I can't give that up.

Now I just leave town after 4 days and when I come back (a few days later), I stay in another part of town and make sure to avoid previous terriotry.

I will have my cake and eat it too smile.gif" border="0

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by pasathai:

Just a thoght:

If the girl ( or whoever) is at all familiar with the way the internte works, you could counter with telling her you will put her pic and "story" on the net to warn others of what she is trying to pull.

keep 'em honest, hold their feet to the fire if need be.

I'd never threaten a TG about anything. I'll never seriously confront them on anything either.

I'll just leave town and end the phoney relationship when the sex dies down and I get tired of them (for me about 3-5 days).

mate,

Don't get sucked into that !!! get rid of her soonest......If bar-girls were considered as Oscar nominees, they would clean-sweep the "Best Actress" award for the past 50 years.....They all tell the same stories, shed the same tears, treaten to cut their wrists and loads of other crap....its a part of the role....all they want is to suck you in, squeeze as much as they can and then disappear and find the next one......

been here for 12 years and seen it all + more...

“been here for 12 years and seen it all + more... “

Peejoe

Where you been for the last 12 years, making this kind of sweeping statements?

I do not disagree that this happens, but is it necessary to generalize like this

Archived