A scene I'll never let happen again.

spudsmck

Spud,

<I'd have to say they do if because of the loss of face issue, they don't want to look bad in front of their friends. >

I agree that this is the main rason. They have to live up to the expectation of others around her.

If you spend more than a couple of days with them, they become very territorial and she ruins your chances with others.

You learned now for next time...dont open yourself to one girl, giving her all your details etc...even mobile phone, and if it gets too hairy, change accomodation and hang other places. Otherwise it becomes a relationship where they "claim" you.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can it be safely assumed that If I spend a few nights with a bar/gogo girl will she find out my Hotel reservation details.

As an example, I stay for one week at the said Hotel, tell the girl I am leaving next day. Will she almost certainly enquire about my true plans? Will Hotel staff tell her?

Answer = never, sometimes, usually, always.

Thanks

Had a similar experience last month.Had gotten bored with a bg after 2 nights and told her I was flying home.Got the tears and a big scene.The following night she rang my hotel room demanding to speak with me.Apparently she had seen me going to my hotel with another girl.Had to get the other girl to get on the phone to get rid of her.That took a lot of the fun out of my night.But my last night the other girl actually insisted on paying her friends bf to go with me st.It seems to me the newer girls get more possesive whereas the more experienced girls understand that we're here for a good time not a long time.

quote:

Originally posted by KevinM:

Can it be safely assumed that If I spend a few nights with a bar/gogo girl will she find out my Hotel reservation details.

Thanks

Like the title says: A scened I'll never let happen again. If I spend more than one night with them I'll hang with them until I leave town. You never know what kind of reaction you'll get from them.

I may only spend a few days somewhere else then come back and spend more time in another part of town with a new girl smile.gif" border="0

Just a thoght:

If the girl ( or whoever) is at all familiar with the way the internte works, you could counter with telling her you will put her pic and "story" on the net to warn others of what she is trying to pull.

keep 'em honest, hold their feet to the fire if need be.

How about this idea when you want to change girls and/or make them show their true colors?

You are seen checking out of you hotel and seen leaving town in a taxi.

You double back to a new hotel in another part of town.

You hire a guy to go and talk up & flirt with your LT girl making her think he'll bar-fine her or he really could bar-fine her.

You come walking back (you've just extended your vacation at great cost smile.gif" border="0 ) to the bar in the evening to rejoin you LT girl and are surprised that she's already with another guy. As an extra twist he can also pretend to be disgusted with her and bail too, making her look like shit and no falong to blame.

You walk away pretending to be hurt over it and she's now the bad one and you're off the hook. Nobody but you and the guy you hired ever know what happened.

my friend once had an argument only to fall asleep an hour later. guess what happened, this girl attacked him while he was asleep!!!

He had to go to the hospital so severe were his wounds. Never underestimate a bargirl that thinks she about to lose her "financial security" YOU, to some other girl!!! They can be "very" violent. and always rmember: a 22 years old has a mind of a 12 years old!!!

bonkerbon bonker,

Was the person who got attacked in their sleep you? I would only think so after reading your thread mad.gif" border="0 on the 3 virgins. IMHO bonker, if i were you I would sleep with both eyes open.

Mr. Spudsmck,

I'm sorry to bring this dirt to your thread

Mr Khun Sanuk,

I also apologize to you for moving this overhere, and admire your decision to put the lock on the other thread.

Mr. Scum_Baggio,

I know you havn't posted on this thread yet, but look at who is making the statement that a girl of 22 has the mind of a 12 year old.

LeoTex

PS I'm looking for my retardant suit before the flames reach me.

nepfan said,

You just have to remember most of these girls are emotionally 12 years old.

I agree, but how did you come to that decision?

Was it that (free) formal education stops at 12yrs?

[ August 27, 2001: Message edited by: Jack Schitt ]

Archived