A scene I'll never let happen again.

spudsmck

quote:

Originally posted by shotover:

As I learned more about her from her friends and family, I realized this might not be the standard BG act to reel in baht.

Shotover

It's definately not done for the money.

If it was for money she would have taken the 2000baht and been on her way paid for the 2 extra days.

Besides, this is the girl that had (no shitting you guys, I saw two of her bank statments) close to 1,000,000 baht in her bank accounts and her own visa card.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by Spudsmck:

It's definately not done for the money.

If it was for money she would have taken the 2000baht and been on her way paid for the 2 extra days.

Besides, this is the girl that had (no shitting you guys, I saw two of her bank statments) close to 1,000,000 baht in her bank accounts and her own visa card.

It is for the money! shocked.gif" border="0 She was going for another sponsor. She invested 2000 Baht now to try and get 20000 Baht per month later. crazy.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by nepfan:

[QB It isn't an act when they do this. It's for real...but passes just as fast.[/QB]

It was some serious reality. She later voluntarily told me the last day that her evil bar-friend was thinking about haveing my ass kicked if I hadn't come back.

quote:

Originally posted by shygye:

It is for the money!
shocked.gif" border="0
She was going for another sponsor. She invested 2000 Baht now to try and get 20000 Baht per month later.
crazy.gif" border="0

You might think so, but I doubt it. After the 6 days she knew I had a girlfriend at home, knew all about her other boyfriends that send her huge amounts of money, and that I wasn't going to be re-visiting her or sending a penny.

I'd have to say they do if because of the loss of face issue, they don't want to look bad in front of their friends.

Spuds - Regardless of whether this is a play for sympathy (and a future $$ payoff down the road) or if she is sincere, the fact is that you have a girl who has 1) threatened suicide and who 2) has gotten dead drunk on cheap whiskey over this situation.

With Thai bargirls it is a somewhat common occurence, but it is neither healthy nor safe - for you or her. Please, be very careful here. The "makeup sex" can't be good enough to offset the emotional craziness that could ensue. Be ready for anything.

And please, do not sleep with her after you have argued, ok? That you went to sleep with her there after she threatened suicide and during the disagreement you had is worrisome. You know her; I don't, but still...

Chicago Dave

quote:

Originally posted by chicago dave:

And please, do not sleep with her after you have argued, ok? That you went to sleep with her there after she threatened suicide and during the disagreement you had is worrisome. You know her; I don't, but still...

Chicago Dave

You ain't kidding dude, It's definately weird sleeping with someone you hardly know whilest in the middle of a fight/arguement. Something I don't plan on doing again.

If I had known she grabbed my knife I doubt I would have slept at all. We were both being was quite childish and after 6 days together I knew she was too smart to do anything foolish. She knew exactly how to play me so I'd feel guilty and come back for her.

I know it is hard to do in LOS, but try to find one a little more emotional stable. If you get one who is like the "big dipper" in Santa Cruz, then remember what goes up higher one moment will come down down harder and faster the next.

For now enjoy the moment, because the next one might bring you anguish and despair. It all depends what you are looking for............................

Respectfully,

Cardinalblue

Actually this scene happened last Nov (a few trips back) and was the second time I tried to dump a girl after spending a few days with them. It was however the first time I got a reaction like this, the girl before just left with a sad disappointed look on her face and when I went back a day later she was pissed at me, but happy to hang with me a few more days on the promise I stayed with her until I left town.

I wrote the post due to misconceptions about why some of the girls do this. I'm very surprised that some of the "Experts" don't understand why they do it and think it's for the money.

It's true that 99% of what motivates a TG is money, but when they pull this routine it's strictly to gain symphathy so you'll stay with them, because they don't want to look bad in front of their friends.

How do I know? Well when she kept stessing the point, "can't we at least stay together until you leave", that was a dead give away right there, but when I point blank honestly asked her later she said "I don't want my friends to think bad of me"

Thanks to everybody for their thoughts, opinons, experiences, and concerns.

Archived