Bar girl investigation services

Belem

I've been doing a few bargirl investigations for folks for the last few months in Bangkok, Pattaya and Phuket. As Kaiser pointed out, my findings have shown that about 75% of the girls are guilty, about 5% are good girls (i.e. working in the bars but refusing to go with customers). That leaves about 20% of the girls who cannot be found. These girls may well have left the scene and be upcountry with the family. They may just as likely have shacked up with Somchai the yaba addict and / or changed work venue.

Stick

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An added benefit to sending the girl back home to Isaan is she can spend some quality time with her family before she goes to your country because when she goes to your country, she will probably only see her family once a year at the most. Also, it will take her away from the influences of the bar scene.

I have a friend who will provide this service. He charges $50 per day. I'm not sure what he charges per hour. He's a farang but fluent in Thai. He's in Europe at the moment but will be back in a week or so. I can put you in touch on his return if you're interested. He's a straightforward guy and if he thinks you're wasting your time he'll tell you.

Belem

no, but i did talk things over with a PI/Attorney in the Amari Blvd one afternoon about flying down to Phuket and having my wife's boyfriend arrested for adultery. and he was dead serious. after 3 wives from 3 continents i'm perfectly happy to let my present gf in bkk work the bar as much as she wants. this time someone else can pay the bill.

on the first point i'm still considering some strike action against the asshole who lifted my wife, an arrogant swiss fucker who's laid 5M (yes, 5 million)baht on her in the last 12 months.

farangbaa

[ May 31, 2001: Message edited by: farangbaa ]

Farangbaa, under Thai law a man CANNOT be divorced for adultery. Now whether a man can be charged for adultery, I don't know. But as the law stands, a man may divorce his wife for adultery, but not the other way around. About a dozen years ago, a female MP proposed a law change to give women the right to divorce their husband for acquiring "extra wives" etc. She was shouted down by a few noted pols, who accused her of "trying to destroy the family"!!! The newspapers had a lot of fun with it, as did Thais watching the loud mouthed pols, since it clearly showed which ones of them were the worst offenders. Oh, yeah ... the law never got passed.

quote:

Originally posted by farangbaa:

on the first point i'm still considering some strike action against the asshole who lifted my wife, an arrogant swiss fucker who's laid 5M (yes, 5 million)baht on her in the last 12 months.

Now, I would never advocate violence. But that guy has certainly at the very least violated one of the basic articles of the sanuk brotherhood.

A friend of mine in BKK had a lady (I use the term loosely) who started to mess around on him with some dude who knew she was already spoken for, and at one point she actually called my friend and put the marauding fucker on the telephone to talk to him.

In the end, though, the guy took her up to Chiang Mai and then abandoned her there when she turned out to be a pain in the ass. Naturally she turned to my friend for help. The nerve of some of these girls.

Point: she'll get hers eventually. As fucked up as it all seems, more oftehn than not the person this shitty behavior hurts the most is the girl herself.

For you, living well is the best revenge...

quote:

Some say get the BG out of the bar and send her back to Issaan.

Thats easy...now you have to think about getting the bar out of the BG....

Impossible 99% of the time..

Roger

[ June 01, 2001: Message edited by: Roger ]

as i understand it, after talking with 4 bkk lawyers on this topic, adultery is a criminal offense in thailand. whether or not the judge would take it seriously is another matter. you're right on the woman's inability to divorce a man. she has to establish a separation period of 2 years after which she can successfully sue for annulment only if the separation period in uncontested. if it is successfully contested the man can tie her up for several more years.

farangbaa

Am I the only person who didn't really like Leather's "Private Dancer." It was ok, but I found the characters to be rather flat, lacking any real depth. Of course, if he intended on making all the characters flat, then he did a great job from my point of view because I didn't care much for any of them. Although I did like the method/structure that he used to tell the story.

augustart

Archived