sexual lingo

Topcatta

Love writing erotica and would like to have some input in English terminology. Some of you are very creative, but I also like to hear the very sexist ones. Please give it a go!

Terms for fucking

Terms for sucking

Terms for anal

Terms for kissing

I'm not a native english speaker and can't help for "writing erotica" :shakehead, but if one day you go to Brasil, THIS will surely help you ....

When you say "adoro por tras", that's you want it from behind. If you want it in the ass, you'd better say, "gosto de tomar na bunda" (I like to take it in the ass) or "gosto de sexo anal" (I like anal sex). If its in the heat of the moment, you can just say "fode minha bunda" (fuck my ass).

Of course you can just grab it and stick it where you want it. Talking is really overrated sometimes . . .

:grinyes:

Prosal said:

Of course you can just grab it and stick it where you want it. Talking is really overrated sometimes . . .

:grinyes:

I know I talk too much, I should have just grabbed your dick and put it in my ass straight away. But that's not rimming is it? That is with a finger up the ass?

Torneyboy Thanks for the tip, I will pick it up.

Come on guys you can do better than that. Just one term...! Where there is so much sexual energy there must be heaps of creativity.

Hi TC,

Love to help, but you already know how bashful and shy I am.

I'll discuss your request with little cutie over the weekend and try to get a Thai perspective for you...hehehehe !!

Dunno about the Kissin' stuff though... sounds a bit too mushy and romantic for me. Besides, I like to know where the tongue's been previously, before I allow it to tickle my tonsils.

Hope the Easter Bunny gives you a good "thumpin' "

Cheers Dumsoda

Topcatta said:

I know I talk too much, I should have just grabbed your dick and put it in my ass straight away. But that's not rimming is it? That is with a finger up the ass?

Come on guys you can do better than that. Just one term...! Where there is so much sexual energy there must be heaps of creativity.

Noooo..... not a finger, a tongue ! its an asslicking...... See ? I gave you a new term :)

What do I get ? :p

BB

TB's tip about 'Thai For Lover's' is a good one.

i used to read it with the Girls and point out certain phrases and if i got the shy look and giggle then i knew i was on a winner...........

if i got the stony stare i left the subject alone.

good to take into the Bars and just give it to a group of Girls and let them giggle away,i met a few good ones because they knew what was expected of them before any BF.

Archived