Which Bars are "Hot" right now

Dumsoda

I cut through Soi Cowboy about two hours ago, and it was mostly dark - Senate elections tomorrow. A few taxi drivers hissing "I know where bar open", but that was about it.

In general, the number of working BGs in NEP and Soi Cowboy has been way down the last few days because of Song Kran. It seems as though there were far fewer BGs in town this Song Kran than in prior years. Maybe the influx of Farang sponsorship money is being used to fund Song Kran holidays (presumably with their Thai boyfriends and husbands)? No small amount of irony if that explains it.

They will have presumably returned by now or, if they knew the bars were closed today, they may have extended their Song Kran holiday for a few extra days. When the bars re-open again (low season now), we'll have a better sene

Too true,

VERY quiet last night......everything told to shut.

Was at Toxic having a quiet several because they were told they could open.....then 5.30 ish....message shut at 6.

Word was even Hotels not allowed to serve booze.

We found a restaurant down the Soi that somehow was "exempt" 555 and dined with a few drinks.

Bloody early night though....was in bed by 9

Life's good

Cheers Dumsoda

You can hide, you mangey mutt !!! but I'll find you...LOL

We have ways of tracking you down, but the easiest is to stand in the middle of Cowboy and listen to where the loudest "barking" is coming from.

My mate's still pissed that you wouldn't open a packet at the Birthday party monday night !!

Leaving early was a good idea...."baby sitting"...hahahaha tell us another one...

The second bottle of Chivas worked extremely well...I was a "sick puppy" yesterday.

At least "The Tiger" lived up to his legendry status and stayed till stumps.

Think it was almost daylight o'clock when we left the bar with no name.

My little friend joined the girls on stage...but was easy to pick....she was the one wearing clothes !!

I've recovered today, so it's Game On 2nyt.

Cheers Dumsoda

Archived