Which Bars are "Hot" right now

Dumsoda

O.K. I know SD likes upstairs at Baccara..(me too)

and I know that the bar with no name has a special appeal which should not be missed each visit.....

But a question for the locals.....what else is "rockin'" right now.

Preferably Cowboy or 33.

I'm in town late this weekend and have a little spare time, but don't want to waste it doing the rounds.

I guess a lot of the girls will have gone home for New Year, so would appreciate any current info as to what's hot and what's not.

I should surface by lunchtime Tuesday, so hope to catch up with old friends maybe Tuesday night.

Cheers Dumsoda

Well, I ain't workin' next week, just for you big boy :p. So we'll find them.

I'd venture to say that Cowboy is the loosest it has been a few years.

Soi 33 does not change much, tho' I noticed last night that Shamrock (the old Richmond) has closed. Lucky Luciano & Venus have been closed for some time now. And Dddave & I ate at the new Aussie Grille, Tenderloins (the old Bella Pizza) and it was very, very good (Caribbean Fish Kebobs :up: :up:).

Well, OK, you caught us. We were taking a Lookie and had it delivered LOL! FYI Gandhi seems to have gone on a pilgrimage -- has not been spotted in a few weeks. I could call, I guess.

Christie's is having a party Thursday night (tomorrow). 3-for-2 bottles is the special (B2500/btl). Should I get ya one? I have 2/3 of a bottle of Black left there, so I was gonna pass, but if you want to share a set of three I'm in.

Cheers,

SD

suadum said:

Well, I ain't workin' next week, just for you big boy :p. So we'll find them.

Christie's is having a party Thursday night (tomorrow). 3-for-2 bottles is the special (B2500/btl). Should I get ya one? I have 2/3 of a bottle of Black left there, so I was gonna pass, but if you want to share a set of three I'm in.

Cheers,

SD

Hey tiger,

UP 2 U, If you reckon it's the go... (note just 3 dots) LET'S DO IT !!!

I see PM's in, so it makes it a bloody cheap bottle each. (until we get the bill for LD's again)

Dangerous territory though, last time you brought in re-inforcements late and I was absolutely shit faced when we left.

I'm just a tad worried I might get attacked by the "White elephant" again...555

Have a word to your girl about her "selection" criterea and it's a deal... the large one looked like my twin sister 555

Cheers dumsoda

I took one of the hottest girls I've ever seen out of Suzie Wong on Saturday night, and she actually performed! The 2 or 3 times that I stuck my head in there over the course of the week there was always a good selection. Upstairs at Baccara was completely packed to the point that it was standing room only. Shark bar and Dollhouse seemed to be decent as well, and most of the girls in all the bars had a distinct lack of clothing while on stage. Being able to hang around until almost 2am was a nice change too, lets hope it continues.

On a side note, I spent a few days down in Pattaya for the first time in a long while, and the BKK naughty nightlife can't hold a candle. Full showing in all the bars, 3am+ closing times for the gogos and the beer bars open all damn night if there's still customers. Marine disco was going strong at 6am with the sun already up.

Archived