Thai girl letter- Need help to respond

Met this one in Tonys in Pattaya where i spent the weekend and only spent time with her in the evenings. Do these girls have a CD where they get these letters. Well I need help in responding. I called her before I left Asia to tell her when I come back i'll call her.

Received this yesterday

Subject: miss you

My Dearest xxxx,

I miss you so much . How are you doing at this moment. ? I'm here in

Thailand doing fine. Have you forget about me yet? I haven't forgot about

you at all. I always miss you all my times.

Darling, I was so happy that you have phone me up. And when you said that

you were coming to Thailand, on what day are you coming ? And when you

phone to me my love. I have to apologize to you my love that we didn't

understand each other.

It's because I can not speak English. If I would of spoken your language

we would of understood each other.

xxxx my dear do you love me at all ? For me I love you so much. I know that

for you to love me is impossible. Cause we both only stayed with each other

for only two days.

xxxx my dear if you come back to Thailand again? Are you coming to see me ?

If you come to me, please phone to me okay.

Always loving xxxx,

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you want from her? Do you actually want to see her again?

If you've just got back from your vacation you'll likely still be on a high for a while if you're anything like me, and not really thinking clearly when it comes to things like this. Don't go saying you really miss her too unless you REALLY feel something for her beyond her being a great shag because you'll probably regret it later when you come to your senses. This is not meant as a slight at you at all, I've been in this situation many times and you don't come back to reality for at least a week after you arrive home, unless you're a veteran sanuker of course.

So I always leave my options open, I say thanks for the good times, you were great and maybe I'll see you again maybe not but I'd like to keep in touch, just don't expect anything more than that. That puts off the mercenary ones straight away as they realise there's no chance of money here so not worth an email, but those that aren't bothered or god forbid actually like you still stay in touch, if only for the possibility of repeat business.

I keep in touch with a few girls by email but they all know I call the shots and I don't owe them anything, they know I butterfly and I see them when I want, or not. I get the best of both worlds that way, if I feel like a safe bet I call her up and I get a LT with a girl I know I click with and knows what I like, she gets a guy who she knows will treat her well and a surefire 1000 baht. We're both happy!

But I learned my lesson after my first couple of trips, don't get stuck with a girl out of false feelings of loyalty if you really want to butterfly, you'll kick yourself later and end up resenting her. I know some guys like to stay with the same girl for weeks, it's your choice, but don't feel pressured into anything.

I keep in touch with some girls because I genuinely like them, and others because I can guarantee a good time with them, sometimes both. Hearing from them also helps tremendously with the BKK blues, and with several girls writing it means I get an email or two a week usually. It can be fun, but unless this girl is really something special I'd keep her at a slight distance, or you'll get stuck with her next time. Know what you want and stick to it, that's all really.

That's my take on it, hope it helps.

PS if her English isn't that good the staff at the internet cafes write them out for her, using one of several standard letters with blanks to fill in the punter's name. Hence the "my love", "I miss you", "darling" when you only knew her 2 days. I've had dozens of them but once they realise it won't wash you get a bit more respect and they stop treating you like a walking ATM and I've gone on to have some really interesting conversations with them. One girl in particular I now consider a real friend, I stopped sleeping with her a while ago and she's now left the scene entirely, but we still talk about once a month, and I see her when I come to LOS.

Just be aware that a lot of girls that have written to me have STARTED OFF wanting my money, but it can change and they can still like you after they realise you're not a mug, as long as there was a bit of mutual respect there in the first place.

Good luck.

NYC Dude wrote:

Do these girls have a CD where they get these letters?

Have you noticed the places that advertise Internet and Translation services? They are usually run by Thai people who grind out generic letters and responses for our girlfriends. In bad English. I received one that said, "I miss you so much when you are not in Thailand." I was in Pattaya, just parted from my BKK gf for about a week. She knew quite well where I was, but she had nothing to do with writing to me. I wrote, "Hello sweetheart. Your email does not sound like you at all, but I love you and miss you too." When I later saw her in BKK she had no idea what she had "written" to me. And the service is not cheap - about 100 baht to her.

Zane

when in LOS last month i went to an internet cafe to catch up on some football results. there were 4 BGs in there, with those with basic (poor)english basically writing letters for the others.

the whole LOS experience centres on our self-deception. we want to believe these girls like us, so we do. think about your letter, no one loves someone after one meeting whether they're thai or otherwise. at best, you're the potential ticket out, at worst, you're the sucker to bleed dry.

i've got a couple i ring on a weekly basis to practice thai. being able to speak about more than "i miss you too much" helps. sometimes it helps to think of what can go wrong if you did have a relationship. reality check

Hello ****!!! I hope you are getting on all right. About me, I am also

fine. I hope you will come back to Thailand soon.

I am s sorry it has taken me so long to write to you. I did not write to

you before because I went back home and stayed there for quite a long time.

Now I am back already and I think of you so much. I hope that you are in

good health. I am always concerned about you.

I miss you so much and would like to stay with you all the time. I would

really like to be in your warm arms. When you receive this e-mail please

reply me.

Always loving you,

Feel free to cut and paste this reply and mail it to the BG du jour:

My Dearest (instert BG name),

I'm miss you soooo much. I think about you all the time. The time we spent together was magical for me. I have never met a lady so beautiful as you. Your heart is just as beautiful as your face.

My darling, I want to come back to visit you, but now business is slow. It is raining and my company has no customers.

When I think about you my heart cries because it misses you so much. Do you miss me too? Do you love me as much as I love you?

If you can buy me a plane ticket, I can come back to Thailand to visit you. My friends say you will not do this. I tell them they are wrong, that you have a good heart.

If you can buy me a plane ticket we can be together soon.

Love you with all my heart,

(insert your name here)

Now, if a BG sends you a ticket I want a bar fine as my fee.

laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

The advice your are getting from the board reminds me of a situation I had with a girl in one of the BKK bars.

I have been going in once or twice a week sitting and chatting with this girl and generally having a good time. I was quite happy to buy a couple of drinks or so for the girl during the hour or so i would stay there. Then after a dozen or so visits I said to the girl that I had bad news . That I was losing my job and that next week I would have no money.

I looked sad and then my face brightened 'Hey not to worry we are such good friends now and I have bought you so many drinks I can still pop in and you can now buy me the drinks as you are working and I am not'.

Well she looks at me as if I am from Mars not quite sure whether I am serious or not.

You can see the thoughts crossing her mind 'Is this guy so stupid or what?'

I persist with my position that thats the answer she can now buy me the drinks after all she is working and we are 'such good friends' and eventualy she mutters 'OK I will buy you one drink and then those immortal words " This is a business you know"

And I thought we were busom buddies.

I am crushed !!!. Another fanasy destroyed I thought that they all loved me for what I am.

It must be true 'it is a business doing pleasure with you

[ June 09, 2001: Message edited by: phiketpete ]

Well! There is hope. Yesterday I received this really nice, authentic email from my gf. It must have been written by a service or a friend, but unlike the one I mentioned above, this one is her dictation:

Dear Z,

I am fine now. I'm miss you so much. I think next month I will move my room . The new room is comfortable than old room it's near. Next week I will go to my home because on 14th is my daughter

birthday. Next One week I come to Bangkok again.

Why do not happy in USA ? Next month don't forget my birthday is on 27th. Sometime I feel lost something when you not stay with me. I want you come to me soon.

How about doll that you bring home. Hua Hin 's picture I will sent to you look next e-mail. I have enlarge that photo now.

Love ..

A really good letter for a sweet Thai lady of the evening. In spite of the stereotypes she really does miss me (not just my money) and I do believe she loves me a little. She is not asking me to send money on her birthday. She knows I won't send money through Thai mail. She wants a card and a call. Same same I love her. A little bit. We've been together for 3 months.

Zane

Archived