The Don Muang farewell crisis (solved )

buffalo_bill

Dear fello boarzmen ,

about one year ago the outstanding Thai Airways PLC introduced what they call concierge service , meaning 2 people try to lift one piece of luggage into the building on your behalf . This process further supported by another two representatives from the river lodge then leads to 4 people trying to deal with still the same 1 piece luggage plus occasionally a lady from Thai Air who thinks I am too stupid to check in myself . After all a party of total 6 people plus one suitcase enters the building in one disciplined row . On Tuesday earlier this week we were seven because my recently aquired Korat ex-farmer had volunteered to join the team .

There must be customers impressed by this outbreak of human relationships but with me it just causes increased blood pressure and loss of good mood . At this point I would like to mention that over the last 3 years I always felt in spite off all the bravado I am missing something leaving the Kingdom but I did not know what it was .

I dismissed party members No. 1 to 5 , bought departure tax and turned to Miss Korat to offer her an elegant wai , kiss her hand or similar . But Miss Korat alternatively started to kiss me in public , then looked at me her eyes full of tears , and softly spoke the words " Dahlin , when you come ? " .

Gentlemen , would you admit that a touching moment like this could rarely be observed at Don Muang departure area ? I am shattered and mentally in disorder since then.

For the foreseeable future I will enter Don Muang only in disguise , even use public transport , take Korat-woman and enter through " Arrivals ".

Her name is Nok , they have a farm .

BuBi , til further notice

>>recently aquired Korat ex-farmer <<

Once a farmer always a farmer LOL.

>>For the foreseeable future I will enter Don Muang only in disguise , even use public transport , take Korat-woman and enter through " Arrivals ".<<

LMAO. Take a lowly taxi to the airport. You have fallen far. I don't believe this will solve the don muang departure crisis. If your lady will immediately upon arrival go to the DM bathrooms and refuse to come out this may alleviate matters. So long as you don't stand outside the ladies room with a red Gucci carry on hanging from your shoulder shouting thru your tears "Tilac! Tilac!"

Very well .

Although madame's disappearance into the depth of the hongnam might just alleviate her bladder , not matters . The red Gucci thing is out of taste by the way , Miss Korat will better be equipped with a set of Vuitton dark green luggage series to suit circumstances at the farm I am considering . Would that be an acceptable outfit for Korat countryside or better an Armani spring series casual bag ? I hate overdressing .

BuBi

Archived