Membership of nanplaza?

Bakkabon

There are quite a lot of interesting articles and stories in the paid member's section. My favorite is the serial Novel by Dave Somerset "The Pattaya Contract" - a new chapter is published every week - I am dying to see how it all ends.

JG

For the few buck's it costs for membership I am happy o have paid. The member's area is a great resource, theres a lot of very useful information and of course if you look long and hard enough on the net sooner or later you will find the information.

However I am looking forward to having particularly the map section at my disposal while I'm in LOS, anytime I need to reference I will just hunt down the nearest internet cafe.

Hi,

"I'm a little disappointed sonce I joined this site, I must say. They don't really update that often, rarely really... and most of the reports are straight off this BB."

What kind of updates would you like to see?

What I mean is that is not often that new areas open, so there does not seem to me that much to update there.

Futhermore there is already so much info on the site that we are running out of ideas to add. Suggestions are welcome.

Sanuk!

I think I need to amend my comments a little:

I think the actual website is rather good. The information contained is useful and helpful. I think what I should've said was that my only wish was more updates.

I agree with the reasons for not allowing pictures here of BG's etc; since this is a "public" forum, but could it be done or could more photos be added for the members at the "paysite"? If they were done tasteful? The pics on the upper left side of the main page are great, but they of course are models and nudity is what they got paid to pose for, but for the amateurs, could more be added in a tasteful way? Just a few ideas.

But, believe me, I like the overall site. I don't think my original wording conveyed that at all, and that wasn't my intention.

BTW: Question... On the MP Sectionn there is a picture of typical fishbowl with girls sitting behind the glass. Which MP is that? Some of those girls seem VERY attractive. Is that the norm or the exception... I plan to give Slimey Toad a run for his money when I arrive in 12 days... hee hee

Cheers,

Elfman

[ September 03, 2001: Message edited by: elfman36 ]

[ September 03, 2001: Message edited by: elfman36 ]

Archived