Membership of nanplaza?

Bakkabon

Hi,

Elfman36 said:

"I think the actual website is rather good. The information contained is useful and helpful. I think what I should've said was that my only wish was more updates.

I agree with the reasons for not allowing pictures here of BG's etc; since this is a "public" forum, but could it be done or could more photos be added for the members at the "paysite"? If they were done tasteful? The pics on the upper left side of the main page are great, but they of course are models and nudity is what they got paid to pose for, but for the amateurs, could more be added in a tasteful way? Just a few ideas."

I want to keep this a bit vague until we are closer to going online, but we have been busy a lot lately. The site has undergone a complete redesign and some extra interactivity has been added.

The issue with pictures has not really been worked out yet, but there is a good chance that there will be a bit more pictures on the site once the new design goes online. These pictures will all be from a reputable source and the girls know why the pictures were taken. I still refuse to allow pictures of girls without their consent, whether it is on a public forum or inside a private site does not matter. It is not that hard to copy the pictures from one to the other.

At the moment, I can't really say when the new design will go online though. Most of the old stuff has been converted, but we are still working on some of the new features and some are only in the discussion stage even. I also intend to add a lot more content, which has yet to be written.

"BTW: Question... On the MP Sectionn there is a picture of typical fishbowl with girls sitting behind the glass. Which MP is that?"

To be honest, I have no idea. Not even sure where I got the picture from.

Sanuk!

Archived