have a honeymoon, new bride every day

you don't know what a cycle of exploitation and manipulation you are caught up in here in thailand, until you experience the vietnamese girls of phnom penh's km 11. email <cambofan@hotmail.com> for information on phnom penh, km 11, and english/vietnamese translations.

This km11 dude has the same posting on different threads all over this site. I was going to send a note to get info, but now I'm starting to wonder about him. What's the story km11?

i'm not a troll, i think, if that's someone who posts a question and then answers it as a way to get a commercial message out.

i haven't been to the delphi site yet, i intend to go, just haven't had time. answering email and cruising boards can take four hours a morning, far more time than i thought i would be spending.

i'm retired from the u.s. army, have lived in pattaya for 6 years. when i first arrived, sex starved from the states, just having a young woman lay on the bed naked was enough. very quickly this got boring, and i thought i was losing interest in sex. then i went to cambodia for a visa run, went to km 11 (and flower road) and found that to have an interest in sex, you have to have an interesting partner. i had been in thailand for r&r 7 times, 68-72, and again in 91 and 94. when i was here in 94, i wondered what had happened, the girls had gone from active participants to cold, mechanical zombies. the girls at km 11 restored my faith in hookers, were really great to be with. they are everything the thais used to be, and aren't anymore.

i wrote up an information sheet with information about hotels, restaurants, taxi drivers in phnom penh, information about km 11, and a list of english/vietnamese translations i compiled for communicating with the viet girls, and offer it to interested parties, as an alternative to the high priced, low quality 'service' available here in thailand. i ask for people to send an email so i can send the info as a reply. my computer skills are limited, this is the only way i know how to do it. i don't want the expense of hosting a website. one guy did a really good one, at <http://14667.tripod.com/Pnh/index.html>

i think that if more young men could experience asian play for pay, they wouldn't stick their heads in the noose of marriage. i think if more guys could experience the pleasures of the vietnamese at km11, they wouldn't settle for what's being offered in thailand.

i forgot to mention that i delete the email addresses after i send the info, don't share or sell them.

it's possible to get a hotmail account in about 3 minutes, you can open one with fake personal info to receive my email.

Archived