have a honeymoon, new bride every day

As a regular on the Delphi and MSN Cambodia boards I've learned to be suspicious of anything like this. The subject of Cambodia just seems to attract pedos, trolls and anti-sanuk crusaders. I'm not quite sure which of these categories, if any, Km11fan fits into but better safe than sorry. I may have got him wrong and if so I'm sorry but after all the shit we get on the Cambodia boards I no longer give the benefit of the doubt to brand new posters like this who appear to be actively seeking email adresses!

hi guys, it's km11fan, back again. i don't know what good it does to ban someone, with email accounts so easy to come by.

i'll try to answer some of the posts above.

dj1999j, as to the delphi board, i've never posted there, tried to get in the other day, couldn't get the board, just some bear advertisement. i do visit the www.pattayacity.com board regularly, offer the info, haven't had anyone complain. one guy, figjam, posted a thank you. it's still there.

vtombrown, i don't know about posting all over, i think i put my post on four areas, that i thought might be related interest. if you're not sure of my intentions, you could ignore me, or, get a new hotmail account with fake info, just to try what i'm offering.

khun sanuk, what rule did i break? why was i banned? without even seeing what i offer, what are you upset by? couldn't you have contacted me first, explained your concerns/restrictions?

coss, i'm not looking for people or collecting email addresses. i'm not selling mailing lists. i used to have a lot of junk mail show up in my hotmail account, but since i used the inbox protector, it's all gone in the trash right away.

khun sanuk, is making posts in different areas a reason for arbitrarily banning someone? clarification, please.

dj1999j, i'm not a troll, not a pedo, not anti-prostitution. i'm pro prostitution, but i like quality, something i've found at km 11, not found in los, and i'd like to share what i know with other like minded guys. as well,i always advise people against going with anyone under 18, direct them to the <www.ageofconsent.com> site, especially the part about the u.s. federal law concerning sex with minors in other countries.

perhaps someone who asked for my info could post their experience if they see this.

well, i'll contact khun sanuk's link and see if i can get a response.

Hi,

"khun sanuk, is making posts in different areas a reason for arbitrarily banning someone?"

It is if these posts are identical and in several cases completely off topic. Remember this a board on Thailand, not KM11.

As for setting up email addresses being easy, it is even easier for me to ban them.

Sanuk!

I received the cambodia : heaven on earth and thought it very good if you are looking for advice on the sex scene hotels and phrases. I don't know why he just didn't post the whole thing on the board though .The view of PI made me laugh 'run down dirty and expensive', isn't Cambo dirty run down but cheap? Although I think this guy's non condom usage I read about on another thread is insanity, that and doing a few multiple posts should not have gotten him kicked off without warning. Cannot agree with Viet girls in Cambodia being that good though as the three I had were as bad as girls in Angeles and not in the same ball park as thai girls . Well worth reading if going to Cambodia, but please do use a condom, for everyone's sake-peter

quote:

Originally posted by notroll:

perhaps someone who asked for my info could post their experience if they see this.

well, i'll contact khun sanuk's link and see if i can get a response.

Km11fan,

OK it appears I was wrong about you, as far as I can tell, so for what it's worth, sorry.

KS is absolutely right about the multiple off-topic postings though, and of course that's the real reason why you were banned.

We had a major troll attack on Delphi FIC just before you showed up here, and I thought it was too much of a coincidence really. That's why, if it makes you feel any better.

Cheers,

DJ199J

Khun Sanuk,

I add my voice to the, "I got it wrong" chorus...

I had a look at the info, quite good.

notroll, my apologies, perhaps one subject at time?

Archived