Thai Boyfriend v. Farang Boyfriend

Steve

quote:

Originally posted by pattaya127:

Originally posted by jjsushi:

[QB]I can attest that they love fast and furious stroking. Example,I had a non BG with whom I was already sexually intimate with order me to make her cum 10 times.

Order you!? Did you have to call her Mistress too?

They (love fast and f...): you mean all of them young sexually active thai women. Now, that's really giving your body to science!

Yup, "ORDER" is the right word because if you read further in my post, I stated that she had a couple of whisky's, which emboldened her. Domination sex is kinda hard to get into when there is a significant language barrier.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by Khun Sanuk:

Hi,

Doesn't anybody here think it is kinda weird reading posts from male farangs saying what Thai women prefer?

Maybe different women prefer different techniques?

Sanuk!

No, I don't think it is weird. I think the discussion is the equivalent to locker room talk. I played highschool and college sports and women and sex were the dominant talk in the locker room.

I have noticed from my own experiences that there are pronounced differences when engaging in sexual acts with Thai women and American chicks.

A lot of Thai women prefer farangs because

1) they have white/light skin, which is considered to be attractive - my gf sometimes makes me cringe when she says things like - "oh, poochai farang ruplaw" just because the guy has blond hair when you know he would never get a look in with a farang women over in Farangland.

2) thai men are much more likely to be a "butterfly" (i.e. sleep around) rather than be faithful.

3) farang men have a reputation for being better in bed - thai men just have no idea about foreplay (apparently) which is not surprising as most of them just want a quick screw.

4) farang are more likely to have money.

Fly,

I don't know how old are you guys, but i can't care less about thai or farang adequacy in bed, if the thai boys are this and the farang are not and vice versa. The last time i thought someone had something on sex that i did not know, i must have been 17 or 18 (and i am a late bloomer!). As far as appearances go, it's true that long blond hair and white skin is a plus, and that being pompouye is far from being a stigma in LOS. There is something comfortable about a fat belly that seem to carry some "weight" with asian women. Yes, i've been around girls when slim thai men were too, and i will compete with a slim thai over a long blond hair swedish anytime, LOL! The fact is, it is easy to indulge in sexual adventures and little romances in Asia, even with non-working girls, and less easy in our home country (there has to be an exotic appeal to being different), plus: it really seems that many asian women don't care too much about guy looks. Just seeing some real cute girls paired with rather flabby looking guys here in San Francisco, day in and day out tell me so. Good looks is not always an advantage with thai girls as it spells "butterfly" to them. IMO

quote:

Originally posted by jjsushi:

Yup, "ORDER" is the right word because if you read further in my post, I stated that she had a couple of whisky's, which emboldened her. Domination sex is kinda hard to get into when there is a significant language barrier.

she must have thought you could not deliver unless coaxed. What a rowing session! ho...ho...ho...ho....ho...

pattaya127,

i came through here first when I was 21, hard body from a lot of surfing, babyface, naiv, shy...

you won't believe the amount of free pussy i got. BGs supported me, fed me, housed me. I did not need to do much more than standing somewhere and smile.

That stage lasted until I was about 25. Now I am 33, and I don't even remember when I got my last offer of a freeby from a bargirl (not that i would take it, I really try to be a good husband)

The non bargirl flirts nowadays always end when they hear that I am in a relationship. Not many years ago, when I was still part time modelling, they saw that just as a challenge.

It's only good that in recent years my libido went down a lot, and i also nowadays really suck in bed, got lazy.

Big belly means wealth, nothing more, nothing less. But in my early days I was picked up many times by women with older fat boyfriends/husbands when they have been out of the country. They would not have considered a relationship with me poor as I was, but nights of endless sex with me...

Why are these bars existing where BGs go after their short times to spend their money on cute boys, one very famous one at pratunam?

Why have most younger BGs thai boyfriends?

Why are there all these stories of former bargirls with western boyfriends who have their "brothers" living with them?

quote:

Originally posted by pattaya127:

she must have thought you could not deliver unless coaxed. What a rowing session! ho...ho...ho...ho....ho...

No, actually she was yelling,

"Screw me like pattaya127!...Screw me like pattaya127!...Screw me like pattaya127!". What can I say but except that was screwing in the shadow of your legend.

Flyonzewall,

I think you can't read. I wasn't talking about "all bargirls" - I was talking about "a lot of Thai women".

What makes you think my girlfriend is a bargirl?

Also, did you not notice when Liverpool FC was here, who did the Thai girls all like? Someone from the Thai team? No, Michael Owen.

[ July 23, 2001: Message edited by: del_boy ]

Archived