Thai Boyfriend v. Farang Boyfriend

Steve

quote:

Originally posted by del_boy:

Flyonzewall,

I think you can't read. I wasn't talking about "all bargirls" - I was talking about "a lot of Thai women".

What makes you think my girlfriend is a bargirl?

Also, did you not notice when Liverpool FC was here, who did the Thai girls all like? Someone from the Thai team? No, Michael Owen.

[ July 23, 2001: Message edited by: del_boy ]

go and have a good look at my post again, then you might see that the reading problem is in your corner.

I did not say by the way that your girlfriend might be/have been a bargirl, the compliment "oh puchai farang ruplaw" is just a very typical BG compliment and i commented on that.

Have you seen how crazy thai women go when they see Joey Boy?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To fly:

Why do we care?

Funny, i came to LOS when i was 33. Last winter is the only real time i had a g/f thru-out my vacation, otherwise every trip meant a lot of sex with no money down (i am 46 now). And i am not alone. It depends a lot on your attitude. If you meet girls on a friendly/flirtatious manner,not caring one bit if you'll have sex or not, just hanging out, having fun, real cool things happen to you. It's actually a LOS rule: you always get back what you put in. Most guys intend to pay for sex and get it, and that's what they get. I just intend to visit a country i deeply love when i go there. The rest is up to my karma.

PS: I have a buddy who's quite big-bellied, a few times, girls rub it for good luck (laughing buddha stuff or what, who knows?). My g/f wants me to get fat, so i am not so attractive anymore to other girls. Every girl is different.

Originally posted by pattaya127:

[QB]this post is full of wisdom. good one, Cardinal. We should not get hung up about thai boy friends. I sure hear a lot about thai guys being lazy, selfish and "quick" in bed, from thai girls too. I just learnt to take everything heard in LOS with a grain of salt.

I think that is wise. Often thai girls will tell you the things they believe you like to hear. And saying that thai guys are "lazy, selfish and quick" in bed will probably make the average farang think that he is quite the opposite thus making him feel well. Just my 2 cents worth.

You mean when she told me 'she love me too much' after a ST only having known me a couple hours, she didn't really mean it?!

I'm crushed! Off to get a LT to mend my broken heart!

However, you're right, women will sometimes )probably most of the time) say anything to make a guy feel better.

as far as 'rabbit fucking' vs 'slow american fucking', i think that men try to draw things out because they like the sensations and want it to last. i think that women, once they're hot from foreplay, want to 'fuck fast' so they can get off quick. men and women are different, and most men can't read women very well.

of course, if a woman is only in it for the money, she's not going to be interested in drawn out foreplay or intercourse, and will only be interested in inducing an orgasm in the man as quickly as possible, with the least involvement possible.

if you're paying for it, you're paying to have it your way. take as long as you like and do what feels good to you.

quote:

Originally posted by Khun Sanuk:

Hi,

Doesn't anybody here think it is kinda weird reading posts from male farangs saying what Thai women prefer?

I always think it funny that there is a web board on which the members are constantly projecting what Thais think. I try to avoid doing it, but sometimes I do anyway. I think the process is something like: 1. First I say, "Here is how I would feel in her position." 2. I add such-and-such that I have read about Thai culture. (Unfortunately the "such-and-such" is often wild-ass speculation from our posters. 3. I assemble all this with Western logic and hit Enter. 4. Presto GIGO!

I imagine a lot of Thais would think this is hilarious. Just as we would if we had access to a Thai board where they try to project how farangs think, and constantly miss the mark.

"East is East and West is West and never the Twain shall meet."

But anyway, it keeps us off the streets!

Sanuk Dee,

Zane May

In general, men are the same when it comes to talk about their sex life, thai, farang or congolese, etc... Bragging. Where it differs might be in how important is the subject to their eyes, when it comes to be possibly defining a whole group of individuals (ethnies, nationals, skin colour). I do not think that thais see their sexual acts as so important in order to define who they are. Most likely, what they would find hilarious are the skin-deep sereotypes we have about them, much as we do not recognize ourselves when thai comedians mock the farang ways (ex: that bad smell thing is a big joke on farangs, same with the jokes about farangs always looking like dumb tourists)

Archived