Water thrower gets smack in the face !

BuffHello

khunsanuk said:

Hi,

Completely agree, Weird. As far as I am concerned that Prakle guy started the fight.

So, if it is okay to ignore a 'No' for throwing water, is it also okay to ignore a 'No' when trying to force a girl to have sex? Maybe it is the girls fault after all if she gets raped.

Some seriously fucked up logic being displayed, but this involving Thai police *and* Songkran, somehow I am not surprised :(

Sanuk!

People out are going to get wet...end of story. Want to stay dry plan tgo stay in. The throwing of water and forced sex are clearly not the same issues so demonstrated by the criminal penalties attached to rape versus a lont standing tradition. That being said I avoid both P-town and Bangers for the water holiday as it is a day where I'm "embarrassed to be a Farang" I particpate in one afternoon of "Play Water" and the rest of the time I'll seek respite with a like minded female for some indoor games

Hi,

Sorry, but it would be just common courtesy (something seriously lacking in this country) to refrain from throwing water if so requested.

I also do not see how a few (verbal!!!) insults can justify physical violence.

And finally, the all out water war is NOT a long standing tradition. Songkran is, but what is going on now is hardly in line with the spirit of Songkran.

Sanuk!

Archived