Chicago Sanuk

teddy

Damen said:

Keep in mind, your line up will generally consist of 1-3 girls. When I re-read my post, it sounded a bit misleading as far as selection goes.

Oh Fcuk, I was thinking fish bowls with hundreds of girls and Eden Club type action.

Only kidding, thanks for the info :up:

Damen said:

For Blues you want to go to Buddy Guy's Legends at 754 S. Wabash.

Legends is only a short taxi ride from Michigan Ave hotels.

That sound familiar, is it the place that has about 10 pool tables lined up at the back?

It wasn't me or flossie and it was purely accidental but the look on the taxi drivers face will remain with me forever. Not much to report on the Sanuk front. Paid a visit to VIP's but as I had been drinking for a solid 9 hours before I got there, my eyes and mouth had stopped functioning, so I left after 1/2 hour.

After the hastle of getting through O'Hare aiprport security control I have decided that I will never ever set foot in USA again, so I will never have to worry about Sanuk there anymore.

One thing I was impressed with though was that bloke Donald Trump, he is building a very tall residential skyscraper on the river in downtown Chiocago, America really is the land of opportunity and you've got to hand it to a man who gets that far in life after inventing a card game.

I will add that the Windy City is the first city I have ever been in where you have to walk forever to even find a Bar. Most cities have Bars aplenty on every other street corner. Not Chicago. Maybe it was just our downtown location ?

Not sure about the accuracy of Teddy's post on Donald Trump - I'm sure it's an Office Tower.

Trump building will be mixed use. Office and residentail space. It was originally sheduled to be the tallest building in the world but the plans were scaled back after 9/11. As it stands now, it will be the 2nd tallest in America after the Sears Tower.

Damen said: It's probably the area you were in. Downtown Chicago is really dead after working hours. You would need to go to Rush Street, Wrigleyville, Bucktown or the many other party area's to see multiple bars

I reckon Chicago and probably the rest of America is pretty crap for decent sanuk.

Archived