Little Known but Immortal Movie Lines

candyfloss

Fuck me, I haven't even seen one of those movies you mentioned! And I consider myself a movie addict. I'll see if I can hunt them down.

I saw The Matador last night, and had a few good laughs as well. It was nice to see Brosnan as a hard drinking, sport fucking assassin. He can't act worth a damn, but he had some good lines:

Julian : [after flirting with some Mexican schoolgirls] I hate these Catholic countries. It's all blushy-blushy and no sucky-fucky.

----

Julian Noble: Then, about two months ago, I had this job in Manila. Now, normally, this would make me happy. I like the hot climate. Guys look like chicks, it's fucking fantastic.

----

Waitress: Not interested in the game?

Julian Noble: Not my sport.

Australian Bar Waitress: What is your sport?

Julian Noble: Well, I've been told I do absolutely amazing things with the javelin.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"What we have here, a failure to communicate."

(southen US accent) Strother Martin to Paul Newman in Cool Hand Luke.

A few classics from Mississippi Burning.

Sherrif Ray Stuckey: "Do you like baseball, do you, Anderson?"

Anderson: "Yeah, I do. You know, it's the only time when a black man can wave a stick at a white man and not start a riot".

Frank Bailey: "Now you listen here, you cornholin' fucker. You tell your queer-loving nigger bosses that they ain't never gonna find those civil rightsers! So you might as well pack up and go back where you came from and..." [Anderson grabs his crotch hard, Bailey screams in pain]

Anderson: [while grabbing Bailey by the balls] "Now you listen here, Shitkicker! Don't you go confusin' me with some whole other body. You must be thinkin' with your dick if you think we're gonna just walk away from this. We're gonna stay 'till this gets done".

Clayton Townley: "THEY! They hate Mississippi! They hate us because we represent a shining example of successful segregation. These Northern students, with their Communist, atheist bosses, and their wish to destroy us this week, has taken a terrible blow. This week, their cause has been crippled. This week, these federal policeman you see around here prying into our lives, violating out civil liberties have learned that they are powerless against us if every single Anglo-Saxon Christian one of us stands together!"

Eulogist: "I have no more love to give! I have only anger in my heart today, and I want you to be angry with me! That I am sick and I am tired, and I want you to be sick and tired with me! I-I-I am sick and tired of going to the funerals of black men who have been murdered by white men! And I-I am sick and tired of the people of this counrty who continue to allow these things to happen!" What is an unalienable right if you are a negro? What does it mean, Equal Treatment under the law? What-what does it mean, Liberty and justice for all? Now I say to these people, "Look at the face of this young man, and you will see the face of a black man. But if you look at the blood shed, it is red! It is like yours! It is JUST... LIKE... YOURS!"

Roy Batty: I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attacked ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

Rick Deckard: I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life, anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Bladerunner

Archived