Little Known but Immortal Movie Lines

candyfloss

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Well, fuck me gently with a chainsaw. Do I look like Mother Theresa?" -- Heathers (1989)

"When teenagers complain that they want to be treated like human beings, it's usually because they *are* being treated like human beings." -- Heathers (1989)

"Soul is the music people understand. Sure it's basic and it's simple. But it's something else 'cause, 'cause, 'cause it's honest, that's it. Its honest. There's no fuckin' bullshit. It sticks its neck out and says it straight from the heart. Sure there's a lot of different music you can get off on but soul is more than that. It takes you somewhere else. It grabs you by the balls and lifts you above the shite." -- The Committments (1991)

"Are you getting serious? Well, she seemed like a hell of a girl. From what little I saw of her. Not too this. Not too that. Very kind of, um, what?... Ah, what the fuck, I only saw her for a minute. First impressions of this kind can often be misleading. Does she give head?" -- About Last Night (1986)

"A toast to the Cubs winning the World Series...and big tits." -- Taking Care of Business (1990)

Cheers,

SD

maybe a little more famous.

i've always liked "Luca Brazi sleeps with the fishes".....the Godfather.

i never knew until a few Days ago that the Actor who played Brazi was a real life Mafia Hit-Man who had got passed his sell-by date and decided to branch into acting.

he got his chance with the Godfather and the Mafia being very involved in the Production.

Lenny Montana was actually a wrestler before he became an actor. He wrestled under many names including "Chief Chickawicki" which unbeknown to most, happened to be his pet name for his cock.

Check out:http://www.teddwebb.com/wrestling_hall_of_fame/lenny_montana.html

Groucho Marx gems:

"Remember you're fighting for this woman's honor -- which is probably more than she ever did." (Duck Soup)

"Why, a four year old child could understand this report. Run out and find me a four year old child. I can't make head or tail of it." (Duck Soup)

-

Groucho Marx: It's all right. That's - that's in every contract. That's what they call a sanity clause.

Chico Marx: You can't fool me. There ain't no Sanity Claus.

(A Night at the Opera)

-

More Graucho... "...I would never be a member of a club that would have someone like me for a member..."

Favorite line Somewhat paraphrased from memeory here...

"...this place is a real shit hole you know that, you can get killed for the price of a bottle of tic tac or less, people are dieing every day, the place is full of cheap whores, cheap booze, cheap drugs, the army is scared shitless to go out at night and the peace coprs went home...I fucking love it here..." James Woods in Salvador

Archived